drinking too much water??

loudei

hi is there such a thing as drinking too much water ive been drinking 5 litres a day plus 10 oz in my 3 shakes but i feel my weight loss should be better lost 4lb this week and 3lb last week wasnt happy at all
I rang the chemist today and they told me to cut down to 3 litres
what is everyone else drinking???

Hi, I'm drinking at least 5-6 litres. Was told that more was better but not had first weigh in yet so not so sure now.

The amount you are drinking is fine ...i am drinking the same anything over 7 litres would be dangerous x
I drink 5-6 ltrs a day x

I drink about 5 litres and the chemist told me that was great so..........

Half of the chemists don't know what they are on about tbh!!!!!

Mine seems really good and my cousin is at the same one for 5 months she seems ok x

Why not try drinking 3 litres and see how you go on do it for a week everybody is different so give it a go x

think its minimum of 2 litres a day - not sure about max though :)

I don't count the litre's i'm supping i just make sure i always have a small bottle with me at all times. the furry tongue doesn't seem as bad now so i'm sticking with my regime

oh forgot to say that's water not vodka in the bottle lol

I aim for 3 litres a day - honestly don't think I could take more and am happy with my losses so far. I think 3-4lb losses are pretty normal after the 1st week.

I know there was a thread a while back on water intake and there is believe it or not a danger if you drink TOO much water, the amount escapes me now.. perhaps mini can help?

I TRY to drink 3 litres but I tend to drink 2litres and a bit. That excludes my shakes, coffee and teas I consume throughout the day.

I am drinking 5 litres....remember too little water and you may end up even more constipated etc xx

I am drinking around 4-5 litres, and my toilet antics are soooo frequent, my knickers are down even more often than a 'lady of the night!!!!!!':eek::D

Belly flop get your bits put away lmao

I tried drinking about 5 litres a day and got a 1lb loss over a week and a half so I cut down to three and the weight came off. I got weighed this morning and had 5lb loss but everybodys different. Can you retain water if you drink too much? Cos I think I was retaining too.

Nope hun...unless its sparkling, sparkling water will make you retain it..if you drink still water the more you drink the less you retain

Might av been TOTM for me then (don't know I have injection so I dont have them) cos I was drinking 10pints and weeing 5 lol!

Yeah probably huni ....xxx

I have drunk 2 litres a day for the last 4 weeks but must admit to being a bit "bunged up"!!!!!! Having read this board I have started upping it a bit. Today I've managed 3 litres and 2 coffees, not sure if I can manage much more without spending half the night on the loo!!!!!!!!

I find it easier to drink if it is very cold.

Back