Discussion in 'Harcombe Diet' started by ilovedogs, 5 December 2010 Social URL.

1. ilovedogs

ilovedogs Full Member

Which would be better to drink a hot chocolat or a coffee? The college I attend don't do decaf so I am not sure which to go for. I only go once a week and have two drinks from the machine. I have'nt touched caffiene for weeks now.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. motherof2

motherof2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi, I am not sure you will want to hear this, but I think you need to miss out on the machine drinks. Caffeine is something you need to cut out on the Harcombe plan which rules out the coffee. The sugar in the hot chocolate will only induce cravings which will just set yourself up to fail. You may the type of person to be able to just have the one drink once a week. However, once I taste sugar, that’s it I am off for a sugar binge, and then feel awful! How about bottled water or taking your own teabag in?

Anyone have any other suggestions?
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.