Drinks

faerieheavyboot

Just wanted to ask if there are certain drinks I should be avoiding (except non diet pop)? Should I be limiting how much tea I drink?
Thank you :)
Kate x

Just remember to include the milk in your tea as HEXA or syns!

I bought Twinning Green tea with orange blossom. It is nice and does not smell strong. That is the reason I can drink it. I have 1 cup of it the rest of time have Earl Gray Black - I bought Morrissons brand this time.

When my parents are here, we drink proper Earl Gray tea (leaf and brewed) but I am too lazy making it for myself. However, when I want to buy one of those stainless steel bullets that you fill with tea and put in your mug to brew.

I'm a great believer in green tea! I try to have at least one cup a day + my favourite is green tea + cranberry. I think it defiantly helps with water retention.

Also twinings is only £1 a box in tescos at the moment!

hannata said:
anything with sweetener can inhibit weight loss due to the way it can crash insulin production, but most people get away with it fine....

Anything natural is a thumbs up

I didn't know that,and I have sweetener in coffee!

LisaC said:
Is that likely to have any effect on weightloss Kingleds? I always say I wish I could drink it but everytime I try my reaction is "ugh"! :eek:

Don't drink it if you don't like it, regardless of whether it would help! Lifes too short hun x

I don't know if it helps with weight loss tbh

I'm a great believer in green tea! I try to have at least one cup a day + my favourite is green tea + cranberry. I think it defiantly helps with water retention.

Also twinings is only £1 a box in tescos at the moment!

This is one of my faves too!

hannata said:
anything with sweetener can inhibit weight loss due to the way it can crash insulin production, but most people get away with it fine....

Anything natural is a thumbs up

Oh i have 1 cup of tea a day with 2 sweeteners, hope.it won't make too much of a difference x

Thank you for all the advice :) I'm a big green tea drinker and I love green tea with orange. I'm trying to drink more water but when its cold I just can't face it.
Time to stock up on green tea! :D
Kate x

Back