drop a few dress sizes

lgg

Silver Member
Hi

I have been worried about getting back into dieting as I was way too obsessive in the past and spent many years constantly obsessing about my weight and got to quite an unhealthy point mentally.

However, it's 5 years now (and probably over 12 years since I have weighed myself) and I feel ready to try again from a very positive position and to keep it healthy mentally this time, not negative. Being kind and nice to yourself is so important!!! And what you eat is part of that, but also appreciating your body, not hating it.

However, I can't continue putting on weight, this summer I wore long sleeves and trousers on the beach, I feel horrible and sluggish when I eat too much and I know how good I can feel just by sticking to eating well and exercising, also I am now 42 and need to look after myself.

I needed extra motivation and this site seems great for that. I have also started using Noom to track my meals etc.

I am 5'3" .. going to weigh myself tomorrow and very scared, last time I weighed myself was around 2000 and I was 8 stone, I think I have put on at least 2.5 stone, I will let you know tomorrow!!!

Thank you xxx

Last edited:
I was wrong I have put on over three stone, excited to try and get back to where I was five years ago... Think it's going to be challenging, so thank god I found this site xxx

Thank you honey, I am following my version of "clean" healthy eating and seeing where that gets me first of all, it worked in the past for me really well until I fell off the planet and had a mini breakdown, mid life crisis, call it what you will :eek:

Also using the noom coach to track my calories and meals, as it helps keeps me focused mostly :)

I started a little diet dairy on here and that helps so much too!!

Although that said it was my birthday last week and things went severely off course for a good few days but getting back on track now, phew xxx

:D

Thanks doll x

Back