dropped a dress size

What is weird though is that I'm trying pre-pregnancy clothes on that I was wearing when I was bigger but now they just don't fit right at all!! :([/QUOTE]

I changed shape when I regained weight so none of my 'fat' clothes fit right.

I don't ever remember being a size 10/12... I think I went from kids sizes into a 14 and was well protected by my Mum who just used to pull things off the shelf and make me try them on which I blindly did! so I'm working on getting there now! x

yes i am finding it about a stone to a dress size now although the last 2 weeks ive only lost 4lbs but 5inches!! :) think it works out like that as u get smaller! i still have 1stone 8lbs till goal but once im a 10/12 ill be happy and go up the steps.

Emma1904 said:
I don't ever remember being a size 10/12... I think I went from kids sizes into a 14 and was well protected by my Mum who just used to pull things off the shelf and make me try them on which I blindly did! so I'm working on getting there now! x

Same here! Went from kids age 14-15 to a size 14-16 straight away but can't really remember ever being in kids clothes or smaller then a 14- at age 12! Ergh

U will get there tho ladies!! the 12s are waiting for us :) xx

I don't even wanna be a 12 I was happy in a 14

I do! I'd love to be a 12!! I don't know if my hips will ever let me though (damn my Mother! and her heriditary child-bearing hips!) but we shall see! ho hum...a long way to go yet! x

I'm a 22 atm. :-( was always an 18-20 at the most now I'm pushing a 24 n know I have to do something about it. I have big hips from mam and big thighs from dad so I'm more than happy in a 14. I was in river island size 14 jeans after lipotrim so a small 14 but I was happy as Larry x

Well done that's fab x x

Back