dropping dress sizes

I started as a 20/22 and am now a comfortable 20 but have managed to fit into some 20's-I've lost 18lbs so far :) It is very annoying that all clothes aren't the same size tho!!
I think I would like to be around a 12, but I honestly wont know until I get there.

i always thought it was meant to be every 6lbs? for me i think its about 1 stone at the moment

I ve lost 1stone 5 and a half pounds and im an 18 top and a 22 bottom, my top size has gone down but not my bottoms very much

I guage myself by my Next trousers that I have for work. Having to buy a couple of pairs in a size 18 last year was the kick up the bum for doing something about my weight.

I lost 1.5 stone on my own and got down to a 16 again.

I then started going to SW group last October. Since then I have lost nearly 2.5 stone and am now a very comfortable 14! Last weekend I had a big massive sortout at both my house and my dads house and bagged up anything size 16 or above ready for charity shop as I will never be that size again!

Hoping to be a 12 for the summer as my 14 trousers are already feeling loose and know that would be such a good feeling! Whoop!

Back