Dropping into another SW group

Rachella

Silver Member
I know this is silly to ask - but is it ok to drop into another group one week if I can't make it to my usual group?

I don't really get how 'back fees' work either - if you go to a different group to get weighed in as a one off then your book will be updated but not your sheet that the SW consultant keeps. So even though I will have gone to another group, and paid there, then the following week, back at my usual group, I won't get charged for the week I went elsewhere?

If you can do this THEN I know it sounds a bit sneaky but if you miss a week due to illness or working late or somthing like that then you could weigh yourself at home or in Boots or whatever, update your book yourself and not get charged back fees (because you could say you had been to another group on another day)?

Last edited:
It is okay to drop in at any group and you just pay the SWC.
Sometimes the SWC know one another so they could check that you did actually WI?
Irene

Meant to say if you are ill some SWC do put that down (a few weeks ago there was those dreaded bugs around and some classes were very thin on numbers) and I think you would still get your 6 weeks holiday.
Irene

If you tell your SWC you are a shift worker then they will make allowances for the times you can't make it due to work as long as you let them know. As for not going and saying you went to another group, I'm sure they will check! The SWC would have to account for your absence and you will have to appear on another sign in sheet

The sheets all go back to SW and each member has to be accounted for. That's why you have to tell your SWC if you are on holiday or working so they can tell SW why you were absent

Back