Dropping my points?

Casg

Hello everybody,

I'm thinking of dropping my points. I'm 14'13 and on 35 points, only really eat 32 though as I find it hard to use all my points. Still dnt seem to be losing weight and have been at a standstill, if I drop them to 30 do you think il have more luck?

Cassie

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

you will probably find your not losing weight because your not using all your points, substitute some things you eat for non low fat versions eg if you eat low cal bread, eat normal bread, and you will find you use the remaining few xxx

this time round since january - i had a baby in october and was doing it before i was pregnant also xx

ha i completely misread that sorry x

Haha sorry Shelby was prob my writing!

That's still really good Casg but could be perhaps worth dropping 1 or 2 more like you say. I started out on 33 then recalculated after losing 21lbs and it went down by 3 points, the loss increased a bit after that (though not this week- damn Easter!) xx

if you send me your

and weight (i think you said 14st 13)

Ill work out your points on my calc if you like xx

Shelbyflyinsolo said:
if you send me your

and weight (i think you said 14st 13)

Ill work out your points on my calc if you like xx

Hi,
Would you be able to work mine out, I'm not going to a class and I just thought I'd be on 29

My age is 28
Height is 5ft 6inch
Weight is 15st

Hi,
Would you be able to work mine out, I'm not going to a class and I just thought I'd be on 29

My age is 28
Height is 5ft 6inch
Weight is 15st

i get 33 per day on my calc babe then obviously + your 49 weeklies.

I think it reduces ever half a stone ish! hope that helps! xxx

Shelbyflyinsolo said:
i get 33 per day on my calc babe then obviously + your 49 weeklies.

I think it reduces ever half a stone ish! hope that helps! xxx

Ahhh thanks Hun x

Thanks shelby, I'm 5'6 and 23 x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

34 per day + 49 weeklies xx

so your on the right amount xx

Could you calculate mine I rejoined and have been going to class with past two weeks but I was told by leader that I can have 29 a day and 49 a week is this right. I'm 32yr 5'2 and 12stone 2lbs thanks

Could you calculate mine I rejoined and have been going to class with past two weeks but I was told by leader that I can have 29 a day and 49 a week is this right. I'm 32yr 5'2 and 12stone 2lbs thanks

Thats right 29 per day and 49 weeklies x

I'm still using the old points system so I'm no help at all, sorry hon.

Back