• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Drunk as a skunk....

Hello fellow miniminers !!!

I haven't had a drink for a long tiem but have had a few toooo many glasses of red tonight and am well oiled shall we say

O ff to my bed now (*am staying in docklands in London) and hopefully be up at 8am in the morning for a boring IT course that I hate doing but pays the morygage!

I love this site! I like the yellow colour scheme for a start!! And the peoplke on here are nice too, it's a safe place in a crap world!

Night night

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

pippa

:party0036:=:patback:

hope you dont feel too rough tomorrow! lol

S: 19st0lb C: 12st5.0lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 6st9lb(34.96%)
ooo i stayed in the ramada docklands in excel in london at new year???in a suite!that the same??Xxx

Oh man! Feeling rough with a capital RUFF....

I remember why I don't drink now....the morning after

I need to find a Starbucks and quick!

F2F, I am staying next to that hotel at the Premier Travel Inn !! The NHS doesn't stretch to Ramada :) , I met pop in there and borrow the toilet just so I can have a nose round as it does look nice. (Paying £12 a day to park my car here which is just crazy!)

Mike

cmacca

S: 13st7lb C: 10st7lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 25.2 Loss: 3st0lb(22.22%)
oh poor you !!, hope your head gets better soon, enjoy the coffee

S: 17st4lb C: 16st11lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 43 Loss: 0st7lb(2.89%)
Morning Mike!
Hope the head is de-fuzzing and you have a good day.

I gave a friend at Uni the link to your blog last night - her brother is 24st and really unhappy. I know nobody can embark upon a weight loss journey until THEY are ready but he has apparently already lost 4st but has hit a brick wall, so I think he just probably needs a bit of inspiration - cue your blog! Can't do any harm and might do a lot of good :)