Drunk as a skunk....

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Hello fellow miniminers !!!

I haven't had a drink for a long tiem but have had a few toooo many glasses of red tonight and am well oiled shall we say

O ff to my bed now (*am staying in docklands in London) and hopefully be up at 8am in the morning for a boring IT course that I hate doing but pays the morygage!

I love this site! I like the yellow colour scheme for a start!! And the peoplke on here are nice too, it's a safe place in a crap world!

Night night

Sleep tight and due to the amount of alcohol I think you will. Hope you can see the computer screen clearly tomorrow

Irene xx

:party0036:=:patback:

hope you dont feel too rough tomorrow! lol

Oh man! Feeling rough with a capital RUFF....

I remember why I don't drink now....the morning after

I need to find a Starbucks and quick!

F2F, I am staying next to that hotel at the Premier Travel Inn !! The NHS doesn't stretch to Ramada :) , I met pop in there and borrow the toilet just so I can have a nose round as it does look nice. (Paying £12 a day to park my car here which is just crazy!)

Mike

oh poor you !!, hope your head gets better soon, enjoy the coffee

Morning Mike!
Hope the head is de-fuzzing and you have a good day.

I gave a friend at Uni the link to your blog last night - her brother is 24st and really unhappy. I know nobody can embark upon a weight loss journey until THEY are ready but he has apparently already lost 4st but has hit a brick wall, so I think he just probably needs a bit of inspiration - cue your blog! Can't do any harm and might do a lot of good :)

Back