Dry Skin

yes my hands are v dry.I'm on CD.Also my calves.Hair is ok.(so far)was afraid that too would go dry.
Is ita big problem or can you deal with it using creams?

dryness here too

I was the opposite-my very dry skin got much better on LL and the same is happening on CD :)My eczema isn't bothering me at all now :)

that must be a relief polish -rose.i can imagine having the distraction of eczema a real bind ontop of every thing else

Yep, I got incredibly dry skin on my hands which is unlike me- been using handcream but I find that rubbing in my Dove firming lotion in every day is doing the trick for my hands too!

Yup, I've got this too, although I have found that as I go through the programme (currently on day 40) it has gone away a lot.

Try and moisturise your skin as much as possible - it will help - I always keep some hand cream with me in my bag and moisturise my body night and morning. It will help with the skin's texture as you shrink. Also, make sure you drink enough WATER - it is so vital on this diet and will help with the hydration of your skin too. If you don't drink enough the water you consume goes to looking after the important stuff like internal organs etc, and the skin is the last to get it (so my LLC said).

Back