Dry skin

Jadeyxx

Hey,

Just wondered can anyone recommend a really good moisteriser for the face? I have terrible dry skin patches dotted all over my face since I've started swimming 3 weeks ago and I don't think my usual cream helps. It's really getting me down and I think I look like a giraffe with all these patches :(

xxx

Hi. Super Skin by Liz Earle is good and also Hydra Floral by Decleor. If you buy it through QVC you get a 30 day money back guarantee if you don't like it. About £30 a pot. I hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How about trying a barrier cream on your face before swimming? or putting E45 cream or a moisturiser with Aloe Vera in it on straight after.

gorgous!
its £37.50 a pot from lush.

cheaper if you can buy it off ebay though

Multi vitamin fruit juice, i always get bad dry skin and i get a litre carton have a glass of it every morning and after 3 days im good again for another month, and sometimes i eat tuna too, my skin is too sensitive for any cream even tried simple and made it worse lol but i can vouch for these as they work for me

I use Palmers cocoa butter. It's about £2.99-4.99 and you can use it all over the body. I seen it years ago in a magazine that it was what beyonce uses. It's wonderful. I have Clarins face cream but I prefer the palmers. Theres loads of other things like lip balm etc in the range. Can get it in most supermarkets and superdrug, savers, boots etc.

I started to get terrible dry skin when I was on meds for acne and my doc at the hospital gave me Aveeno. It's all natural and has colloidal oatmeal in it. It's fab! Very soothing and no stinging like from some moisturisers. I use it on razor burn as well and it clears it straight away! :)

i use only organic products because of my sensitive skin type. also, i often have blemishes on my face ( and my skin is always dry). i then tried naturalis' strawberry blemish moisturizing that my friend introduced to me, which work wonderfully and it smells great. i would recommend you to look at their products, i think they have effective products.

i use laneige's sleeping pack ex, its a night mask and i only have to wash it off in the morning. it moistures my skin and makes my skin more radiant in the morning. quite recommend this product. though its not moisturiser but it really hydrates the skin well.

Back