Dry skin

could be a side effect, when i did CD before, my hair started to fall out towards the end! lucky ive got mega thick hair anyway but sometimes you can notice brittle nails, thinning hair and skin problems, although the shakes have vitamins and water is good for you, vlcd can have some pretty odd side effects although i did it for almost 4 months and for the best part i was ok! xx

Thanks lumpy, I drink over the recommended water amount, so I ruled that out, I supposed my body has had a dramatic change to what it's used too, there are bound to be changes, :)

I am suffering hugely with dry skin at the moment. Having to moisturise my whole body twice a day and the skin on my face has got a bit flaky the last couple of weeks. Bah

keep the water intake up and try astral, it works wonders for me, ive always had small patches of dry skin but since ive used this its much better! a large tub will only set you back around £3 and you can get little ones too for your handbag, i love smothering my skin in it! xx

Yes my knuckles and backs of my hands are dry and my lips have become incredible chapped and dry, as well as a little sore! I normally have to apply Vaseline every few hours but having to exfoliate my lips and apply Vaseline much more frequently now!

Back