Dublin, Ireland Meet -Saturday 30th June, 2007

I'll forgive ye cos ur tired!! Sooooo glad your coming!! Bet I'll see you wearing that fab dress!!

Thanks for the update on the meet info Kazz. I'll get onto this first thing tommorow..xxx

We're going to fly Newcastle to Dublin. Where's your nearest airport Lacey? Ryanair is the cheapest
Irene xx

Thanks Irene...xxx

My nearest airport is Leeds Bradford as I can drive that in 50 mins but I could also do Newcastle. What date and time is your flight?

Bettyboo
Cazmaz_irl
Cha-Ching
Debz32
FatFairNFortyish
Flirty40greeneyes & Hubby
Gen
IreneH &Cat
Isis
Ivy
Jem
Kati
Kazz
KitteH
Lisee
Mini
Mrs Depp
Noonie
Olijames & Hubby
Pierce
Roch
Russian Doll
Slimatheart
Zareena

Those in BOLD are definites, incl hotels and/or flights booked :D :D :D

Plan would be to meet up in "The Bleeding Horse" pub across the road from the hotel, and take it from there....Loadz of time between now and then for me to give ya all directions, for now we'll just work on getting more names confirmed in bold

Hi Kazz,

I already have your name in bold :confused: :D

:D Roll Up.....:D Roll Up.......:D Once in a lifetime (oops maybe:p ) trip to Dublin to meet loadz of loverly Irish Minimins;) :D ....and be givin a tour of all our lovely pubs LOL....:D

:cool: Just thought I'd push this back to the top of the thread, those in bold highlighted are definites, let me know if your coming so I can add your name to our list.:cool: :D

BettybooCazmaz_irlCha-ChingDebz32Flirty40greeneyes & HubbyGenIreneH &CatIsisIvyJemKatiKazzKitteHLiseeMiniMrs DeppNoonieOlijames & HubbyPierceRochRussian DollSlimatheartZareena

message for isis

Hi everyone:D

OMG I was sure I'd posted on this thread that I wanted to go.....nevermind I have now:D

Isis hunni I'll be going from Leeds Bradford.....I just checked flights and to leave Friday and return sunday price was approx £64 including taxes:D ...let me know where you're all staying and I'll start looking for a place to book....oooh I can't wait:eek:

I just checked my diary and it will be 15 wks after my op whooohooo should have lost a fair bit by then ;)

:D Roll Up.....:D Roll Up.......:D Once in a lifetime (oops maybe:p ) trip to Dublin to meet loadz of loverly Irish Minimins;) :D ....and be givin a tour of all our lovely pubs LOL....:D

:cool: Just thought I'd push this back to the top of the thread, those in bold highlighted are definites, let me know if your coming so I can add your name to our list.:cool: :D

Bettyboo
Cazmaz_irl
Cha-Ching
Debz32
Gen
IreneH &Cat(KitteH)
Isis
Ivy
Jem
Kati
Kazz
Lisee
Mini
Mrs Depp
Noonie
Olijames & Hubby
Pierce
Roch
Russian Doll
Slimatheart
Zareena

Better NOT be the "once in a lifetime"!!!:mad: :eek: ;) :p

I am hoping to come to this, but will not be able to give a definite yet - I do have something for that weekend but there is a possibility it will change.

Please add me to the list.

Linda

I was really looking forward to coming but now we have our puppy Ebony it might not be so easy as i now have to get someone to come and stay with Aaron at my place instead of Aaron staying with someone which would of been much easier for me to arrange.
If i am able to come it might just be a last min booking but i def wont know till much nearer the time xx

Hi everyone:D

OMG I was sure I'd posted on this thread that I wanted to go.....nevermind I have now:D

Isis hunni I'll be going from Leeds Bradford.....I just checked flights and to leave Friday and return sunday price was approx £64 including taxes:D ...let me know where you're all staying and I'll start looking for a place to book....oooh I can't wait:eek:

I just checked my diary and it will be 15 wks after my op whooohooo should have lost a fair bit by then ;)

Hey, Bondgirl/Zoe, your on the list now girl, look back thru this thread I put loadz of links for hotels, we're staying in the Camden Hotel (fully booked), and Stauntons on the Green, PM me your choices and I'll let ya know if there close....:D

Wonderful news Zoe - looking forward to meeting you!

Hey, Bev, it'll be brill won't it, I must remember to boost this thread up to the top every few weeks, loadz more time for people to join us.:D

Better NOT be the "once in a lifetime"!!!:mad: :eek: ;) :p

It won't it won't I promise.:p

I am hoping to come to this, but will not be able to give a definite yet - I do have something for that weekend but there is a possibility it will change.

Please add me to the list.

Linda

Your wish is my command, your on de list :D ya can confirm for defo when you know, loadz of time yet :D

I was really looking forward to coming but now we have our puppy Ebony it might not be so easy as i now have to get someone to come and stay with Aaron at my place instead of Aaron staying with someone which would of been much easier for me to arrange.
If i am able to come it might just be a last min booking but i def wont know till much nearer the time xx

Aww, Roch, thanks for letting us know, as I've said, loadz of time to see, for now I'll take ya off the list to reduce the pressure from ya....:wave_cry:

Bettyboo
Bondgirl
Cazmaz_irl
CD Counsellor
Cha-Ching
Debz32
Gen
IreneH &Cat
Isis
Ivy
Jem
Kati
Kazz
KitteH
Lisee
Mini
Mrs Depp
Noonie
Olijames & Hubby
Pierce
Russian Doll
Slimatheart
Zareena

Can you make an amendment on your list please. Cat is my daughter but she is kitteh on the site so is on the list in both names. She is a definate

Thanks

Irene xx

Can you make an amendment on your list please. Cat is my daughter but she is kitteh on the site so is on the list in both names. She is a definate

Thanks

Irene xx

Hi Irene, thanks for update:eek: , can't wait to meet all three of you..LOL...I know, I know...both of ya...LOL:D

Bettyboo
Bondgirl
Cazmaz_irl
CD Counsellor
Cha-Ching
Debz32
Gen
IreneH & KitteH
Isis
Ivy
Jem