Dublin, Ireland Meet -Saturday 30th June, 2007

Flights booked!!!!!!!!!!! Coming across on Friday night .... just deciding on hotels - will book hotel next ... so is everyone going for the Camden???

Hiya Missus, can't say if everyone cuz not many posts, I think its the best good quality central hotel and real cheap so I for one will be there...all by meself LOL

if another hotel takes your fancy just let me know and i'll tell ya if its close etc.

brill news on the flights by the way...I also live close so will be able to meet on the friday, just conserving me drinking arm till the Saturday night..:p :)

Hotel done now as well!!!!!!!! Camden - so you are not alone Caz!!!

Arriving Friday - so we'll have day to look around - and staying Friday night and Saturday night.

So what are the plans??????!!!!

Excited now!!! Have a reason to be at target now!!!!!! Wheyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

Does Dublin know what it is letting itself in for???!!!! And have you asked justin if he wants to join in our fun yet Caz?????!!!!!

Hotel done now as well!!!!!!!! Camden - so you are not alone Caz!!!

Arriving Friday - so we'll have day to look around - and staying Friday night and Saturday night.

So what are the plans??????!!!!

Excited now!!! Have a reason to be at target now!!!!!! Wheyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

Does Dublin know what it is letting itself in for???!!!! And have you asked justin if he wants to join in our fun yet Caz?????!!!!!

Fan bleedin tastic, my first fully booked up visitor...Woooo Hooooooo,,,,,,,em plans,,,,well now mmmm I was thinking pub crawl followed by mmmm club crawl....

I'm still amazed at the response of people, so don't know ha ha...loads to do really luas station right outside door of hotel, which will give ya real cheap access to all of Dublin so get researching and ye all tell me what you want to do and I'll be the hostesss with the mostess,,,{{hangover}} knowing me LOL>...depending on amount of peeps who book both friday and saturday I could defo change my booking to stay both nights...doesn't take much to convince me to party.....I can be a tourist in me home town....

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hi Caz.

THANKS for pointing me in this direction. I'm going to book my flight in a day or two.

How much was the airfare if you don't mind me asking Caz?

Depends where you are flying from. You'll probably find the Tax is more than the fare. The sooner you book the cheaper the flight. Aer Linus are doing flights for £1 at the moment.

HOw far is the airport from Dublin centre?

great info about the airport travel. Was hoping someone would be able to point us in the right direction.

I think I'll be staying the friday and saturday, might as well make the most of it :)

Debz booked at CAMDEN !!!

Hi all......

Just booked Single room at Camden for 30th June !!!

YAY !!! can't wait - really looking forward to meeting you all....mind you...not sure I'll be able to keep up with you all re partying all night...but I'll just slope off quietly when ur not looking !!! lol ;)

love

Debz
xx

Way hay........can't wait to meet you all and show you around my home town.

x

Bettyboo

YAY !!! look forward to meeting you too Missus !!

Debz
xx

Travelling to/from the Airport

Its probably about 40 mins or so, depending on the time of day. there is a bus that goes from the airport into town as well

Have a look at this link:

To & From The Airport

Thanks Kazz, I recommend that you all use the AirCoach Service, this is the most reliable tourist service, as other buses are just public transport and you'll have to rely on your own knowledge or the kindness of others, in a strange city I don't think this is an option I'd like to take on.

Dublin is a very traffic gridlocked city, with roadworks on our M50 and Port Tunnel so it would be financial suicide to take a taxi..

Aircoach will cost you €12 for a return journey so your covered on the way back too...It won't drop you outside the door of the Camden Hotel, but it will drop you at the Leeson Street stop which is then approx 5-10min walk depending on how fit we all are by end of June.

Aircoach offer two routes from the airport into Dublin and it so happens that the Leeson Street stops are on both, so that eliminates the fear of choosing the wrong one.

Have a look around the site, the buses run every 10-20 mins depending on the time of day or night you choose to travel. To be on the safe side you'd need to give 45-60mins for the journey again traffic dependant, good thing about the coaches are they too can use the bus lanes so much faster.

Ballsbridge, Donnybrook Bus Transport to and from Dublin

Leopardstown, Sandyford Bus Transport to and from Dublin

Hi Caz.

THANKS for pointing me in this direction. I'm going to book my flight in a day or two.

Hi CC, no problem really looking forward to meeting ya in Birmingham and coming to Dublin too will be brilliant...Gosh we all have so much to look forward too, its really helping my motivation to reach my goals...

HOw far is the airport from Dublin centre?

I've posted on what I think is the best route to and from the airport, I've even used this myself when going to the airport, its the most reliable/cheap service there is..LOL

Let me know when you've booked,

Cheers Caz

Hi all......

Just booked Single room at Camden for 30th June !!!

YAY !!! can't wait - really looking forward to meeting you all....mind you...not sure I'll be able to keep up with you all re partying all night...but I'll just slope off quietly when ur not looking !!! lol ;)

love

Debz
xx

WOO HOOO, really looking forward to meeting ya Debz, you gonna drive down or get the train??

As for the sloping off, ah those best intentions are always good to look back on eh!!!, this is from the person who always starts the night saying, I'm gonna take it easy LMAO...

Way hay........can't wait to meet you all and show you around my home town.

x

Bettyboo

Hi ya Betty,,,coola boola are you gonna book into hotel, or are you lucky enough to live close enough...can't wait to meet ya..

great info about the airport travel. Was hoping someone would be able to point us in the right direction.

I think I'll be staying the friday and saturday, might as well make the most of it :)

Hiya Nikki, it'd be great if you were able to stay both nights, I think I'm gonna have to seriously consider staying both meself...ahh forced to have fun, this isn't fair you know...LMAO,, any excuse

of course i'd have to pace myself a little better than I did in Newcastle, not that I threw in the towel, but the Sunday, OMG the Sunday...gotta remember that when skulling the beevies..LOL..

Let me know when you've booked,talk soon, Caz

lol well i think its only right you should be forced to have fun! but yeah pacing yourself woul be a good idea. At least if you get that ill on the sunday again then you'll be in your own place at least and wont have to face a flight home etc.

However you wont be getting tonsilitis next time will you. get them to whip them out before hand just in case lol

I just remembered what you said about my little fairy being blonde, you're right! I better go and change her or everyone will be thinking I'm blonde too.

I just remembered what you said about my little fairy being blonde, you're right! I better go and change her or everyone will be thinking I'm blonde too.

Ha Ha told ya, and that was with a feed of drink in me, thats why I didn't recognise ya when we met, but your alright now, I've convinced meself its the little highlights you have in your hair LOL

lol well i think its only right you should be forced to have fun! but yeah pacing yourself woul be a good idea. At least if you get that ill on the sunday again then you'll be in your own place at least and wont have to face a flight home etc.

However you wont be getting tonsilitis next time will you. get them to whip them out before hand just in case lol

True, that was one of the hardest bits, being left in the hotel, and knowing I still had to do the long journey, btw I didn't bother getting the train back, I just got a taxi straight to the airport and it only cost £14, not much more than the train and taxi together really, I so couldn't have managed so didn't give a fiddlers about the cost LOL

Back