Dublin, Ireland Meet -Saturday 30th June, 2007

Bev hun, its Dublin not outer mongolia!!! All your electricals will work perfectly....never fear!

LMAO!!!!!!....:D:D:D

Right ...! I'm off to bed. I have no idea what the plans are for tomorrow. I have IreneH's number and thats it so hopefully she's bringing her mobile with her so I can SMS when i reach Dubbers.

I'm off to bed as well now hun...finally packed and done all me bits!!!! I'll PM you my mobile number as well now. Hope u haven't gone to bed:rolleyes:

Hi Sharon Im staying at the Camden aswell dont know anyone so hoping to meet up with you lovely girls so Im not on my own.
Mandy x.

Hi Mandy

You arrive Friday as well don't you? What time? I'll PM you my number so we can make arrangements.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Sarah x

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 hours time I'll be in Dublin!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Got ur message Sarah should arrive between 1 and 2pm have sent you my mobile so we can meet up cant wait
Luv Mandy x.

Yay the day has finally arrived!!!!!!!!! Leaving home at 1pm for airport, arriving at 5.30 ish... Coooooooool!

Hope i don't put weight on tho!!

Have a wonderful time in Dubbers girl - very jealous, wish i was coming - does Dublin know what's about to hit it? :p

Looking forward to seeing the pics when you get back - travel safely

xx

Hey ladies -

Not sure if you'll pick this up - I won't be able to meet ye all this evening...I am cream crackered after feck all sleep with my little girl. She's also very clingy today so she might be coming down with something(really hope not, she's still trying to shake off a virus that had us in A&E last week)

I'm a bit bummed as I was looking forward to putting faces to the names...

Maybe next time!

M

Hello all!

We all had a fandabbydozy time - Dublin is just brilliant!!

Lots of drinking, lots of dancing, lots of laughing!! Very very late nights for me and Jem - 4 or 5am on both Friday and Saturday nights.

I drank loads of guinness, wine and baileys irish cream!

Ate loads too. Damn it!

Loads of peeps took photos and am looking forward to seeing them.

I'm currently in an internet cafe in Grafton St as my flight home isn't until 8.45pm so i'm all on my lonesome until then!

I'll update more in my dating thread of the specifics!

For those of you that have not yet attending a minimisers meeting - DO IT! It's really fabulous! And there are loads on including :

August - Plymouth and London
September - Birmingham
October - Liverpool and Glasgow

Hey people....sorry I dint get back in last nite....family thing went on a lot longer than I expected....hope you all had a fab time though and it was lovely to met you all!!

Hello namesake!

It was really great to meet you and sorry too that you couldn't make it out in the evening.

We ended up in Bojangles - how crazy is it in there? Like a flipping tardis!!

Back