****DUBLIN MEET**** - 17th-19th September 2010

Which suits best.. August or September for Dublin meet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's Sept 17/18/19 and anyone can come :)

My new passport has arrived - I did it through the Post Office, paid an extra £8 and it took a week and a day to come through - brilliant service.

Still need to know about booking the hotel though ;)

I want to book the hotel :cry:

Are we going for the Gibson ? They do twin roons for €119 which is about £98.

A non-refundable deposit of €3.60 has to be paid (for each room I think) and a booking fee of £2.95.

Are we going to go for it ??

Yes, I think so Caws. I think we need to do a head count, find out who is coming Friday and Saturday, and who will just be coming Saturday, and pair up and book. So, CAN EVERYONE PLEASE CONFIRM BY TOMORROW EVENING - MONDAY, and we can get it all booked this week.

I dont think I can make it on the Friday night. But will be up early on Saturday morning for Saturday. So, Im looking to book for one night - Saturday only.

x

Clarri - Saturday
caws - Saturday
Pam - Saturday (but can come Friday if others are)

Clarri - Saturday
caws - Saturday
Hope - Saturday

Clarri - Saturday
caws - Saturday
Hope - Saturday
Gen - Saturday

This IS looking good now.... £77 per night for the twin room (you can have a rollaway bed for 10 euros a night if anyone want to do a triple)

Gibson on hotels.com

I'm game to book that :D

Book ladies - BOOK!!

I am defo on for the Sat night but will be sober Mitten!

Pam called me tonight.... I've booked a twin room for us to share on the Saturday night (as we both snore apparently)!

Last edited:
Just to let ye know that I was passing through Temple Bar on the bus yesterday and spotted a 3 course meal with Irish dancing show for 30 euro, starting at 7.30pm. I don't know if ye have anything planned yet but it's central, with food, entertaiment and more importantly 30 euro is a bargain here for that. The link is www.legends.ie.

What time are Hope and Pam's flights getting in ?

My flight lands at 11.05am although I don't know how reliable Ryanair is though as have never flown with them. The hotel says room check in is 2pm but usually if you're a little early they don't mind do they ?

I saw on Clarri's diary that Hope was asking about the show - I think it looks great and would love to go - what does everyone else think (and would we need to make a reservation if we went ?)

I know it's still 4 weeks but would Clarri/Mitten/Gen be able to tell me the bus to get from the airport to the hotel, and the name of the place where I have to get off (I know it sounds silly but I dont want to start stressing about it, which I know I will !!)

Eeeks, can't wait :D

What time are Hope and Pam's flights getting in ?

My flight lands at 11.05am although I don't know how reliable Ryanair is though as have never flown with them. The hotel says room check in is 2pm but usually if you're a little early they don't mind do they ?

I saw on Clarri's diary that Hope was asking about the show - I think it looks great and would love to go - what does everyone else think (and would we need to make a reservation if we went ?)

I know it's still 4 weeks but would Clarri/Mitten/Gen be able to tell me the bus to get from the airport to the hotel, and the name of the place where I have to get off (I know it sounds silly but I dont want to start stressing about it, which I know I will !!)

Eeeks, can't wait :D

Hi Caws

I am arriving on Friday now but I think Hopes flight gets in early in the morning. I think the show looks really good but perhaps it would be "coals to Newcastle" for the Irish girls ;) I would love it.

Just four weeks to go yippee

Pam xxx

Just to let ye know that I was passing through Temple Bar on the bus yesterday and spotted a 3 course meal with Irish dancing show for 30 euro, starting at 7.30pm. I don't know if ye have anything planned yet but it's central, with food, entertaiment and more importantly 30 euro is a bargain here for that. The link is www.legends.ie.

This is the link posted by Faustina, Clarri.

xxx

Back