****DUBLIN MEET**** - 17th-19th September 2010

Which suits best.. August or September for Dublin meet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brilliant idea..... I'm loving the thought of a full Irish breakfast to start the day, after all I'll be needing to line my stomach won't I? :D

Oops I didn't mean to post just the timetable, the actual webside is

Aircoach Service Dublin Airport Bus Coach Transport

Thanks Caws

I have just been reading the reviews for the Gibson Hotel and for Bewleys where I will stay near the airport on Sunday night. They both sound excellent as the girls have said.

I wonder if the restaurant will be open when we stay at the Gibson. Early on in the reviews the general manager said it would be opening the first week in September and then now he is saying the middle of September. Will just have to wait and see. At least they have a bar menu at the moment.

Pam xxx

That's brilliant that the aircoach stops at the O2 (right beside the Gibson), that means there is a bus from door to door. That is defo the best option and perfect for getting back to the airport as well.

There are not many places to eat right beside the Gibson, but along the tram line there are certainly a few so we will not go hungry!! Are people thinking of staying in the hotel bar Sat night or venturing elsewhere?

Mandi (Nce1) is coming. She arrives in Dublin 1pm on Friday like me. I am not sure whether she is staying at the Gibson or with family. She was having trouble with messaging yesterday.

Thanks Pam still undedcided about where im staying but will definately be there!!

That's brilliant that the aircoach stops at the O2 (right beside the Gibson), that means there is a bus from door to door. That is defo the best option and perfect for getting back to the airport as well.

There are not many places to eat right beside the Gibson, but along the tram line there are certainly a few so we will not go hungry!! Are people thinking of staying in the hotel bar Sat night or venturing elsewhere?

I love to chat but I also like to venture out and about

Oh no, I don't mean "I don't know if I'm coming" I mean I'm going to be running around like a headless chicken.

I have to come, I've printed off my boarding card ;)

Oh no, I don't mean "I don't know if I'm coming" I mean I'm going to be running around like a headless chicken.

Well that is almost the best reason in the world to be going. Other than meeting up with some fabulous women I mean. ;)

Pam

Well that is almost the best reason in the world to be going. Other than meeting up with some fabulous women I mean. ;)

Pam

Well, there is that Pam :D

Whoopdy do!!!!
8/9 sleeps :D

I cannot tell you all how excited I am to be meeting you all. xxx

Awww girlies I am sooo looking forward to this now.

What is the plan for Saturday??? Are we meeting in the Gibson Hotel mid afternoon??? Are we going for dins???

I am not sure if I am drinking or not yet cos I'm a bit broke and have the wedding two weeks after it but will play it be ear and see how I get on.

xxxxxxxx

Well Pam and Clarri will be there Friday, Hope arrives early Saturday morning, I arrive mid-day(ish) and I'm not sure about anyone else.

Well Pam and Clarri will be there Friday, Hope arrives early Saturday morning, I arrive mid-day(ish) and I'm not sure about anyone else.

And Mandi (nce1) arrives Friday afternoon.

This time next week, hopefully, I will be booking into the hotel. :eek:

The time is flying but I wonder if the next week will seem to drag. lol

Pam

Yes, i defo think we need a plan of action for Saturday! We should meet early afternoon and then go for dinner someplace in the city centre...but where to? Has anyone any preference of what kind of food cause we should probably make a reservation being a Saturday? So - Italian, Indian, Thai, Steakhouse, pub food....etc. What do people think? I can have a look and see where has early birds etc so not too expensive.

What do we think ladies?

Yes, i defo think we need a plan of action for Saturday! We should meet early afternoon and then go for dinner someplace in the city centre...but where to? Has anyone any preference of what kind of food cause we should probably make a reservation being a Saturday? So - Italian, Indian, Thai, Steakhouse, pub food....etc. What do people think? I can have a look and see where has early birds etc so not too expensive.

What do we think ladies?

Hi Mitts

All sound great to me but as you say Saturday night in Dublin would need to be booked. Lets hope everyone answers quickly so it can be booked.

Personally I cant wait for next weekend. Roll on Friday. :D:D:D

Pam

Back