****DUBLIN MEET**** - 17th-19th September 2010

Which suits best.. August or September for Dublin meet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks lovely Mitts. Im easy (so they say) so no preference. I will go with the flow.
xx

Looks good to me too. At the moment I could eat the whole menu. :eek:

I have sent a message to Mandi to come have a look. I think there is plenty there to suit everyone.

Pam

Great stuff - will wait till Monday and then maybe book a table!
I take no responsibility for food poisening etc etc!!!!

Mmmmm Cactus Jack's looks great.... I've chosen my 3 courses already :D xx

Cactus jacks is lovely and as mitten says it is on the luas line. Temple bar is also fairly accessable across the liffey from the restaurant. It would defo need to be booked cos its a very busy lil restaurant.

Can't belive its this weekend :D:D:D

xxxxxx

So, how many of us are there -

Mitten
Clarri
Hope
Pam
Gen
Minz
Caws
7?? What time will i book for, 6ish??

Mitten
Clarri
Hope
Pam
Gen
Minz
Caws
Mandi too? Think 6 sounds right, well to me anyhow!!! xx

Mandi too.

I am not sure whether Mandi did not go to the previous Dublin meet. I know she has been to several meets. Makes 8 in total

6pm sounds fine to me too.

Pam

Woooo hoooooo a table for 8 sounds such fun.... I've printed my boarding pass of now..... bring it on :D

Ok ladies - table for 8 booked for 6pm! I can't wait now, have nearly picked what i am having already! Can't believe some of you can't find anything on the early bird - i could eat everything!!!

I have to work now on Sat but my office is very near the Gibson so could maybe meet around 4ish in the hotel and then head to the resteraunt for 6?

Thanks Mitten - sounds like a great plan - Gibson at 4pm for pre-dinner drinkies and hugs all 'round. Love it!

Back