****DUBLIN MEET**** - 17th-19th September 2010

Which suits best.. August or September for Dublin meet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sounds like a great plan.... I can actually visualise cactus jacks and the howls of us all lol

Now can I ask a really annoying question.... what are people wearing??? I was thinking of my maxi dress but it might be a bit too dressy????? Anyone know yet what they are wearing??

xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Gen, I've got no idea what I'm going to wear, will check the weather tomorrow and see what the forecast is..... maxi dress sounds great!! :)

Hi Gen, I've got no idea what I'm going to wear, will check the weather tomorrow and see what the forecast is..... maxi dress sounds great!! :)

Forgot about the weather lol

Well if its anything like today it will be freeeeeeezing!!!!! Brrrrrr

Hmmmm might have to re-think maxi dress..... although the luas goes from outside the gibson, is that right mitts??? and the luas stop is close to the restaurant too....

xxxxxxx

Ya Luas is practically door to door so defo go with maxi dress!

I will be in jeans, heels and a top of some sort with a blazer probs!

I am likely to be wearing black trousers long sleeved top and a long cardigan in matching colours. So not too dressy, nor too casual. Remember it is going to feel rather cold to me lol.

Pam

I am likely to be wearing black trousers long sleeved top and a long cardigan in matching colours. So not too dressy, nor too casual. Remember it is going to feel rather cold to me lol.

Pam
Did you look at the forecast yet? I'm at Nikki's with Tanner so shouldn't be on here really :rolleyes: xxxx

Did you look at the forecast yet? I'm at Nikki's with Tanner so shouldn't be on here really :rolleyes: xxxx

Just a quick one as I should be at Silvias.

Friday 14c and sunny
Saturday 14 c and rain:(
Sunday 15c and light rain.

Pam

I hate wearing coats or jackets and the top I think I'm going to wear in the evening is a sleeveless one so I may have to go shopping tomorrow and find a nice cardigan that I can wear over the top of it.

I'll probably wear black trousers and a lightish top - with jacket as it's pretty cool at the mo. x

I don't mind - once I can get out of work at a reasonable time and home to change.....what do you think you'll feel like - something in the hotel or close by?

Back