Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Ducky drop a little stone or eight!

Oh it's lovely stir fry dry your veg and then add teaspoon of each soy, balsamic vinegar, garlic and honey and it will eventually after about ten minutes go sticky!! It's very yummy! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Had a family party at the house today so prepared a mostly slimming world friendly buffet! Was yummy used a few Syns for a mini muffin, some quorn sausage rolls and some salsa!! Had left over salad with hard boiled eggs and ham for tea :) great day within Syns but felt quite piggy! Stayed away from the crisis and the chocolate which I am quite proud of!! Salad left over for tomorrow with slimming world spinach quiche!! Fingers crossed for weigh in on Wednesday! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1428864344.280944.jpg

Yummy lunch if left overs from the buffet yesterday!! Sw quiche, sw pulled pork, salad, pickled onions and a wee bit of salsa!! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1428923945.555986.jpg

Breakfast of muller lite with strawberries and raspberries with a cut up half my hex b alpen lite!! Nom nom nom!! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1429000650.351657.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1429009995.776080.jpg
Here comes lunch!!! Sw quiche with spinach mushroom and peppers, wafer thin ham, crab sticks, cherry toms and some light babybel! Got plums and apple for afters!!

Was out for tea with a friend had a chicken and bacon salad with no dressing however two slices of banana and chocolate bread may have slipped down my throat tonight! Why do I do it the day before weigh in as well! Will be lucky if the scales don't hate me tomorrow again and I start to slip back into my old ways. How do you stop the slippery slope of binge eating?? X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1429101915.756102.jpg
Lunch was yummy. Salad with cottage cheese and wafer thin ham! All free and loads of speed cod weigh in tonight and trying to limit damage of binge last night in banana bread :( xx

Woo hoo 2.5lbs off this week woo hoo!! X

:happy096: Well done on a great loss! :)

Yummy lunch of left over veg with some ham and 3 cubes of the new laughing cow cheese!! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1429185871.561900.jpg

Random thought... Am I the only one who visits your thread without the urge to 'sing' the title to the original song in my head??... lol...

I am very glad you get that!!!1 lol i sing it too frequently :)

We're of similar age judging by your user..lol.. On from our childhood ;) Remember singing it and doing the arm actions!...lol... (Your doing them now too right??...lol.. ;))

Thanks for that sitting waiting to go into Physio dancing like an idiot!!! Lol x suppose it's all body magic! 1978 think I might be a bit older than you x

Oh how kind!..lol.. I'm slightly older 1977. Hope the physio goes well :)

Discharged from Physio! Delighted :).
Off to training tonight and can't wait! Ankle will be strapped up though and she has ordered me an ankle guard :)
Dinner tonight if old style Chinese rice bachelors with a spring onion omelette. Bizarre combo but was what I fancied and I need to shop!! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1429202456.440021.jpg

Looks tasty! I still don't get really why they've changed them from not being free anymore. I used to like Batchelors rice if I was really hungry.

It looks like they have changed the recipe of them to make them cook quicker! That's what was said in group anyway x

I guess...The ones I have left in the cupboard I'm classing as free as I've had them in their for ages so know they are 'old' ones..lol..

Back