ducolax done me in

liberty_girl

Peace Love Happiness
Hells bells is that the strongest laxative in the world or what?

Took one tablet before bed last night, work up with tummy ache this morning, then OMG ! Non-stop bottom action all day.

I knew I was full of it, but I never thought it was that much!

lol aww! hope u get better xx

OMG way too much info lol
Hope for a good weigh in for ya after all the action
Niki
x

hi hun i have used dulcolax and omg i know what you are saying i have tried dulcoease and i find them good aswell..jenni

hi sorry to ask but I had bad constipation first week and could really feel it and sorted that out on Friday but haven't had any movement since but don't even feel like I need one either so that has been 3 days is this pretty normal for people??

Maybe you need to increase your water intake there is also a few other options available you could try the fiberclear which your pharmacy will give you there is also sennokot and then the dreaded dulcolax if thinks dont get any better. Best of luck!

Thanks Nicola x Am drinking 4 to 5 litres and on the fibreclear too since saturday and as I said don't even feel the need I just wondered if people went for days like this without even feeling the need...lol so many new experiences

also two capsules of psyllium husks morning and evening bulks everything out and is very gentle- just takes a few days to get in a rythm with it..... I think 3 days is okay- is for me anyway

I have gone for six days, just remember your stomach is not taking in as much at the moment so there is not as much to pass out shall we say, need any more help just let us know

Hells bells is that the strongest laxative in the world or what?

Took one tablet before bed last night, work up with tummy ache this morning, then OMG ! Non-stop bottom action all day.

I knew I was full of it, but I never thought it was that much!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Been there, done tjat and have the t-shirt and the sore bum!

lol you lot are starting to know more about me than anyone xxx

you lot crack me up!..lol..:).. what a funny thread!...glad i am just managing to go ok, even if it is just every other day!

I had 2 Dulcolax last night, as I have tried lots of different pills etc. which did not work.
Never again will I take 2
icon4.gif
, lets say weight loss should be good this week

Becks

i tried sennokot but it was awful. needed 4 pills to get the effect and I almost dies. Dulcolax, I tried two pills (after my experience with sennokot) and OMIGOD the cramps. All day. Next time I'll stick to one.
It's the build up that's so awful! The cramping. And then amazement that as soon as you've gotten rid of the proverbial brown stuff the cramps are miraculously gone.

Is sennekot ok to use...I thought they had some sugar in them???

I can go days without a dump BUT cometh the hour.....it's so-oo good. Moreorless fills the bog! I wish I could work out a formula whereby I could give birth to one of these babies on the morning of my weigh in!!!

Back