Due Dates!!!

Congrats Jess, she's gorgeous and such a pretty name!

Poor you Shez, really hope you start soon xx

How are you doing Shez? X

Well my little bundle decided she didn't want to stay tucked up after all. She kicked out last night and broke my waters!! As she was still breech I was brought in for a section and within 3 hours of waters breaking, Jessica joined the outside world at 37 weeks, weighing 5lb 12oz.

We are besotted and a little shell shocked!!

Have attempted to breastfeed, hoping she will get better with practise. Looks like we will be in hosp for a few days and they are very keen to help bf here so fingers crossed it all works out xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw congratulations and welcome to the world little lady. Hope you're both well xx

Well my little bundle decided she didn't want to stay tucked up after all. She kicked out last night and broke my waters!! As she was still breech I was brought in for a section and within 3 hours of waters breaking, Jessica joined the outside world at 37 weeks, weighing 5lb 12oz. We are besotted and a little shell shocked!! Have attempted to breastfeed, hoping she will get better with practise. Looks like we will be in hosp for a few days and they are very keen to help bf here so fingers crossed it all works out xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congratulations!! I bet you weren't expecting that yet!
Lovely name and hope you're doing ok xx

YEAY!!! Congratulations Laura!!!!

Cracking name choice btw ;-)

Hope you're both home soon, yes, BF does get easier. Remember you're both learning how to do it!!

Xxx

Congratulations :D beautiful name xx

Congratulations xx

Well my little bundle decided she didn't want to stay tucked up after all. She kicked out last night and broke my waters!! As she was still breech I was brought in for a section and within 3 hours of waters breaking, Jessica joined the outside world at 37 weeks, weighing 5lb 12oz.

Have attempted to breastfeed, hoping she will get better with practise. Looks like we will be in hosp for a few days and they are very keen to help bf here so fingers crossed it all works out xx

Aww congratulations :) I bet it is shocking with her arriving early! X

Thanks Ladies

So excited to get our little girl home this morning, the house is a tip already but we wouldn't have it any other way!!

Thought I might have some problems bf because she slept for about 6 hours solid yesterday afternoon and I got myself into a bit if a tiz. The hospital were brilliant tho and reassured me she'd waken for food. They weren't wrong!! She and I were awake most of the night. I'd feed for half an hour then she'd sleep for 20 mins and want fed again, just as I was getting to sleep!! So sleep deprived today but so happy to be home I don't care!! She's fed a few times through today so hoping they might be a bit more spaced out tonight!

Because of the section I'm still in a bit of pain when I move too much so I just kept her in bed with me the whole night rather than trying to get up and down. Once I'm better tho she should be in her crib for sleeping.., we shall see!

She is feeding right now. I think my proper milk might be coming in, she is very windy, from both ends, and getting a bit of reflux which we've not had before.

All this new mum stuff... It's amazing!! I know I'm not the first, bit I definitely feel like it!! Xxx

Awwww Congratulations! Love the name ;) hehe xxx

Should start a new list, I'll start :)

Dannielle Due 2/7/15 Boy

Dannielle Due 2/7/15 Boy

awww its another boy!!!!!!!! :D How lovely!!!!! Will add mine when on laptop xx

Dannielle Due 2/7/15 Boy

Congratulations!!

I will hopefully be joining the list some point after April!!

Congratulations. Xx

Updated: :D

PrincessPeach (Jess) - Due 18/6/15 (Scan on 29/1/15 to find out Boy or Girl!)
Dannielle - Due 2/7/15 Boy

Back