Due Dates!!!

Come and join us hun! :) xx I'd just get trying ;) What will be will be ;) xx

Can't afford for be to have the time off work if we do, would mean going back after 4 months. Meh. Come on December!!! Xx

Can't afford for be to have the time off work if we do, would mean going back after 4 months. Meh. Come on December!!! Xx

Are you ttc in Dec? :) were hoping to ttc end of the year too! X

Are you ttc in Dec? :) were hoping to ttc end of the year too! X

Hopefully, yeah :) just want to get the savings built back up and lose some weight. Eek check you out going for number 3! Exciting!!x

Hopefully, yeah :) just want to get the savings built back up and lose some weight. Eek check you out going for number 3! Exciting!!x

Exciting!! I know lol. I did want 4 kids but Rob said 3. We did some working out etc and we decided to have our last baby now. As I want to start work when kids go into school. We can afford it atm but then be my time to start working too (As long as no more surgeries needed on my legs) xx

Aw congrats just thought id let you know just been on asos and there are some nice maternity dresses in the sale to about £8 if it helps anyone x

Aw congrats just thought id let you know just been on asos and there are some nice maternity dresses in the sale to about £8 if it helps anyone x

Lovely thanks hun :) xx

Im having a boy!!! :D x

Updated: :D

PrincessPeach (Jess) - Due 18/6/15 Boy
Dannielle - Due 2/7/15 Boy

I want to be on here NOW blooming stupid SMP lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Yay another baby boy due :) x

Boys are fab! so I need a girl next to compare :p lol

I want to be on here NOW blooming stupid SMP lol Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Me too!! This time next year maybe ;) xx

This will be my last I think so no girls for me :-( x

This will be my last I think so no girls for me :-( x

Aw no more baby H's :( Tom won't have more than two no matter what the gender of our next baby. Meh x

I just think two is plenty! lol

Back