Due Dates!!!

It feels like I can feel my baby move but I thinks it's possibly too far down to be baby. Just in the area before my bump starts.
My midwife said as it's my first it will often be later I feel it.
It is possible- a friend of mine first felt a movement at 17 weeks with her first baby, she said it felt like a fish turning over in her tummy!
I was about 22 weeks before I felt anything I could 100% say was the baby!
Now, at 32 weeks, I see my bump move as baby moves about! Freaky but so cool :)

I got my first big kick at 17 weeks hun so it is possible! Plus it was my first baby too xx

It feels like I can feel my baby move but I thinks it's possibly too far down to be baby. Just in the area before my bump starts.
My midwife said as it's my first it will often be later I feel it.
That's where I felt movement before. Right low down near your lady parts! It will likely be baby :)

I have just 8 weeks left!!!! :eek:
I'm on just under 10 weeks now!! :D if I don't go right over.... X

Eek isn't it Emma's C section today?? Another birth story soon!!! Good luck Emma, can't wait to meet your little lady xx

Eek isn't it Emma's C section today?? Another birth story soon!!! Good luck Emma, can't wait to meet your little lady xx

It is indeed!!! Just waiting for my time I'm guessing it will be about 1.30ish now xx

It is indeed!!! Just waiting for my time I'm guessing it will be about 1.30ish now xx

Just saw the pic of Pete on FB after I wrote that :) And you've got internet access! Xx

Just saw the pic of Pete on FB after I wrote that :) And you've got internet access! Xx

I'm literally sat in the only place I can get it I've had to rearrange the waiting room lol xx

Updated list ladies :) xx

ksmiuk - 12th April (Team Yellow)
Sammielouise071 (Sammie) - 18 April (Team Yellow)
Dougal1983 - 17th May (Team Yellow)
Jess<3 - 2nd June - 2nd baby
Boy
emma237 - 3rd June
(Girl)
lil miss chatterbox - 17th June
(Boy)
mrs-s - 18th June (Team Yellow)
Kezzalicious - 29th June (Girl)
jools1986 - 14th July (Team Yellow)
slimming-girl - 24th August (Team Yellow)
tink2011 - 2nd Sept
angie-bum - 19th Oct

Mis-behave - 28th Oct
Twix - 29th August

Arrrrrrgggghhh how exciting top of the list :) xx

Arrrrrrgggghhh how exciting top of the list :) xx

Not long to go now! So whos it going to be, you or Sammie next??!
Exciting :)

Eek I'm 3rd on the list!!! And tomorrow it's April so I'll be able to say I'm having a baby next month!!!! :eek:

Out you come April babies!! Can't believe my April one is already here and currently fast asleep on her daddy awwww!

how exciting that i can too say i might have a baby next month!! :eek: (thats if i go 2 days early!!) eeeekkkkk

So excited for you all :) x

Hi girls,

Is anyone else planning to TTC at christmas time?? :) We have a plan in motion now. ;) Now that my first TOTM has arrived since having Amelia, I'm going to go on the pill this week probably for 6 months which will take me to mid-october...then come off and have a couple of months contraceptive free just to get my cycles back and then hopefully start trying around Christmas time for baby no 2. :) Was just wondering if anyone else was thinking of a similar time-frame? xx

Hi girls, Is anyone else planning to TTC at christmas time?? :) We have a plan in motion now. ;) Now that my first TOTM has arrived since having Amelia, I'm going to go on the pill this week probably for 6 months which will take me to mid-october...then come off and have a couple of months contraceptive free just to get my cycles back and then hopefully start trying around Christmas time for baby no 2. :) Was just wondering if anyone else was thinking of a similar time-frame? xx

Nope :( wish I was!!! I tried to persuade Tom to start ttc on NYE as it's Cole's first birthday but we've settled on my 34th birthday next June instead, which is only 14 months away :D
So pleased for you, my lovely. You'll have a house full of mini Jess's!! Xx

Hi girls, Is anyone else planning to TTC at christmas time?? :) We have a plan in motion now. ;) Now that my first TOTM has arrived since having Amelia, I'm going to go on the pill this week probably for 6 months which will take me to mid-october...then come off and have a couple of months contraceptive free just to get my cycles back and then hopefully start trying around Christmas time for baby no 2. :) Was just wondering if anyone else was thinking of a similar time-frame? xx

Definitely not. Too soon for us. Need to buy bigger house first and also can't get pregnant for few months if I want full maternity package from work and don't return til march.!
Given I got pregnant on the second month of trying, don't think I could risk it until next June at the earliest
Good luck though Hun. Very exciting x

Hi girls,

Is anyone else planning to TTC at christmas time?? :) We have a plan in motion now. ;) Now that my first TOTM has arrived since having Amelia, I'm going to go on the pill this week probably for 6 months which will take me to mid-october...then come off and have a couple of months contraceptive free just to get my cycles back and then hopefully start trying around Christmas time for baby no 2. :) Was just wondering if anyone else was thinking of a similar time-frame? xx
Good god no!!!!
I'll have a 7 month old by then so a bit too soon, if we decide to have another at all that is!
One of my friends who is also due in May is already planning no 2!!
She wants a small age gap so is gonna start trying at Xmas :eek: she must be mad lol
Think it'll be August 2015 before we start trying, if we decide to have another!

Back