Due Dates!!!

Congratulations hcocker! I've added you to the list :)

Dougal1983 - 17th May (Team Yellow)
Jess<3 - 2nd June - 2nd baby Boy
emma237 - 3rd June (Girl)
lil miss chatterbox - 17th June (Boy)
mrs-s - 18th June (Team Yellow)
Kezzalicious - 29th June (Girl)
jools1986 - 14th July (Team Yellow)
slimming-girl - 24th August (Team Yellow)
tink2011 - 2nd Sept
angie-bum - 19th Oct
Mis-behave - 28th Oct
Twix - 29th August
hcocker - 9th November

Congratulations! November babies are the best (I'm one!) :)
I'm top of the list, my little one is due in 12 days!!!!

Eekk getting so close for you!! X

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Congratulations xx

Congratulations hcocker!

I'm extremely jealous I'm not on this list anymore, I remember being at the bottom of the list not so long ago and now she's nearly 6 weeks old :D

Congratulations :)

Congratulations xx

Top of the list- 12 days to go!! :eek:
Could be any day now, come on baby B :)

Thanks u guys & congratulations on your babies. Having babies is obviously addictive lol all the best trying 4 ur next little bundles of joy xx

Oh it really is! :D If I could I think I'd have looooads lol xx

Is it really that addictive? I only want one baby? Lol x

My sister didn't want any at all she's got 3 now! Good luck with only 1 lol

I've a friend who never wanted kids. Her lb is 2 in June and baby number 2 is due September. If I'd had a baby in my early 20's when I first ttc with my ex hubby I reckon I'd have about 5 now!! Haha x

We've always said we want 2, but I'm not convinced right now!
Sure I'll change my mind once baby B arrives :)
But no more than 2- we've already got 2 dogs and a cat so a house full :)

I've always wanted 3 or 4! Still do lol but hubby says different. Hes pushing it with having 3 :(
We have 2 dogs aswell, max our husky and Toby our Lab. Both 7years in Sept and Nov. So we have house full as it is lol.

But on my favour I bought a huge house so I could have lots babies ;)

I've always wanted 3 or 4! Still do lol but hubby says different. Hes pushing it with having 3 :(
We have 2 dogs aswell, max our husky and Toby our Lab. Both 7years in Sept and Nov. So we have house full as it is lol.

But on my favour I bought a huge house so I could have lots babies ;)

Aww bless :)
Our dogs are Penny the Goldie who's 3 in August and Rosie the Jack Russell who's 2 in July, plus Kevin the cat who's 6 in Sept :)
But we only have a 2 bed house so unless we move, which we want to one day, even having 2 kids is 'bursting at the seams' so to speak.
Besides I don't think I could go through more than one more pregnancy!!
Hubby is the opposite and would easily have loads of kids :)

I always wanted 6 kids (but then I always thought I'd start having them in my early 20's instead I had just turned 30 when Rebecca was born. If money and house was no object I'd have 4 very close together, but seeing as I need to work to pay my share of mortgage etc I guess I'll be happy with 2 to start and see where we are after that. Mike is adamant we will just have 2 lol.

I always wanted 6 kids (but then I always thought I'd start having them in my early 20's instead I had just turned 30 when Rebecca was born. If money and house was no object I'd have 4 very close together, but seeing as I need to work to pay my share of mortgage etc I guess I'll be happy with 2 to start and see where we are after that. Mike is adamant we will just have 2 lol.

How exciting :) When do you think you'll go for no 2 Kim? xx

I'd love to have 4. I really wouldn't mind what we had either, i.e. if we had 4 girls I'd love it!! I'm 1 of 3 girls so lots of girls seems normal ;) x

How exciting that many of us are already planning no 2! I wonder if there will be a cross-over and some of us will be pregnant together again? Probably not as close as we were with these babies, but you never know! I have it in my head it's going to take me a minimum of 6 months to conceive the next one so could have the same pregnancy as I did with Amelia :) i.e. June - Feb (well...March lol) xx

I'd have loved four too but I have to work at the minute to help cover our bills. We're hoping Tom gets a job that'll cover all the bills in the next couple of years and we've a few debts to drop off so one day, fingers crossed, I won't have to work. We're going for number two in June next year so I'll have been back at work 6 months and got a few bits done in the house. Tom doesn't know this but after number two I think I might get broody 18 months later again, depending on the money situation ;) I've not brought it up with him yet, how can we plan number three when we've not started planning number two, but if money is ok then I might try to talk him into it in a few years. If he's adamant he doesn't want another then I'll be happy with two. I'm 33 this year, age isn't on my side!!

I'm pregnant at 40 :) age isn't every thing lol

I'm pregnant at 40 :) age isn't every thing lol

38 is my limit, for some reason I've always had that number in my head. But who knows! Lol

38 is my limit, for some reason I've always had that number in my head. But who knows! Lol

Hmm not sure what my limit is. I'm 32 this year but Paul will be 37. Guessing he won't want to be more than 40 so guess that makes me a limit of 35 but who knows. We will see. Two children would be lovely for me :) x

Back