Due Dates!!!

Hmm not sure what my limit is. I'm 32 this year but Paul will be 37. Guessing he won't want to be more than 40 so guess that makes me a limit of 35 but who knows. We will see. Two children would be lovely for me :) x

I'm more than happy with Cole, if he's the only one we're meant to have then fine. But I'm best friends with my sister and close to my step sister plus I have three step brothers and it's nice always having someone so I'd like him to have a sibling. At least he'll always be close to his cousins as one will be in his year at school (due in July) and he'll see them every day at my dads when me and my sister both go back to work x

Dougal1983 - 17th May (Team Yellow)
Jess<3 - 2nd June - 2nd baby Boy
emma237 - 3rd June (Girl)
lil miss chatterbox - 17th June (Boy)
mrs-s - 18th June (Team Yellow)
Kezzalicious - 29th June (Girl)
jools1986 - 14th July (Team Yellow)
slimming-girl - 24th August (Team Yellow)
tink2011 - 2nd Sept
angie-bum - 19th Oct
Mis-behave - 28th Oct
Twix - 29th August
hcocker - 9th November

Ekkk Kirsty is in labour (Dougal1983) meaning once baby arrives im at the top of the list!!!!! :eek:

I remember been added to the bottom and slowly, and i mean slowly coming to the middle. This last part had gone so fast and cannot believe im pretty much next!!
Ive 24 days to go to due date as of today. Maximum 38 if i went full 2 weeks over. I cannot wait for his arrival! Would be awesome if he decided to arrive before the 31st May though since its Jacobs birthday party (think ive already said before?) Plus with a close friend coming whom we've not seem for almost 2 years, its going to be so hard for him & rob to NOT drink!! :(:sigh: so i NEED this baby out beforehand lol

8 more babies before it's me ??. Oh my! X

Seems we've a busy June worth of Labour's!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Yeh June seems to be popular!
So happy baby B is trying to come early- I was dreading going overdue and being almost a June baby as my entire family and hubby's family are June babies!!

14 days until DD for me!!! :D

Eeek is exciting! I'm still 14 weeks till due date x

Good luck girls with all of your upcoming babies :) We need some more mummies to join to keep our list going!! Can't believe this time last year (in about a week's time) was when hubby and I conceived Amelia! It's been the best year xx

Good luck girls with all of your upcoming babies :) We need some more mummies to join to keep our list going!! Can't believe this time last year (in about a week's time) was when hubby and I conceived Amelia! It's been the best year xx

Exciting!! Cannot believe my due date is 11 days away!! :O

I've got into my head he's going to be late though. Labour with Jacob was 2 days early but arrived on due date so I can't be lucky to go early again lol. Xx

5 days overdue and looking like I'll be induced at 11 days over :-/

Jess<3 - 2nd June - 2nd baby Boy
emma237 - 3rd June (Girl)
lil miss chatterbox - 17th June (Boy)
mrs-s - 18th June (Team Yellow)
Kezzalicious - 29th June (Girl)
jools1986 - 14th July (Team Yellow)
slimming-girl - 24th August (Team Yellow)
tink2011 - 2nd Sept
angie-bum - 19th Oct
Mis-behave - 28th Oct
Twix - 29th August
hcocker - 9th November

Kirsty (Dougal) has had her baby boy :) Congratulations!!

You're top of the list now Jess :) x

Wow 7 names before me ??

Doh I mean I'm the 7th from the top haha the question marks are emojis that mini mins obviously doesn't like haha

Doh I mean I'm the 7th from the top haha the question marks are emojis that mini mins obviously doesn't like haha

Is it the iphone emojis? They come as at question marks lol, I'm after you the 11th :) x

Am I blind I can't see your name on the list. It's very exciting our time is coming round fast :)

Oh wowza! Cannot believe I'm now the top!!! I so remember joining and been sad I was right at the bottom lol.

It's flown by!

I have been having some cramps, like when they bury their head low down but he's already to come and midwife said he can't go any further until I'm in labour....
Xx

Pink what's your DD and someone will add you up x

Oh wowza! Cannot believe I'm now the top!!! I so remember joining and been sad I was right at the bottom lol. It's flown by! I have been having some cramps, like when they bury their head low down but he's already to come and midwife said he can't go any further until I'm in labour.... Xx Pink what's your DD and someone will add you up x Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Aw we will all be up the top eventually woohoo :)
It's September 11th xx

Wowza jess your pregnancy has gone so fast! I remember you first announcing your pregnancy ! Just goes to show how quick the time goes by .. I don't want my baby to grow up :( !!! Xx

Back