Due Dates!!!

Added you up pink x

Jess<3 - 2nd June - 2nd baby Boy
emma237 - 3rd June (Girl)
lil miss chatterbox - 17th June (Boy)
mrs-s - 18th June (Team Yellow)
Kezzalicious - 29th June (Girl)
jools1986 - 14th July (Team Yellow)
slimming-girl - 24th August (Team Yellow)
tink2011 - 2nd Sept
Pinknails2012 - 11th Sept
angie-bum - 19th Oct
Mis-behave - 28th Oct
Twix - 29th August
hcocker - 9th November

Wowza jess your pregnancy has gone so fast! I remember you first announcing your pregnancy ! Just goes to show how quick the time goes by .. I don't want my baby to grow up :( !!! Xx

Oh I know I kept quiet for a while as I was about 3 weeks when I found out. Announced around 7 weeks!
It's gone SO fast it's scary.

I know everyone says it but enjoy them whilst their babies. Jacob is turning 3 years on Sunday.. 3 :O !!! I'm happy, sad, excited, you name it lol. My 'baby' is growing so big, I love everything about him and how such a awesome little boy hes become but it's so sad how fast it goes!! Xx

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Added you up pink x Jess<3 - 2nd June - 2nd baby Boy emma237 - 3rd June (Girl) lil miss chatterbox - 17th June (Boy) mrs-s - 18th June (Team Yellow) Kezzalicious - 29th June (Girl) jools1986 - 14th July (Team Yellow) slimming-girl - 24th August (Team Yellow) tink2011 - 2nd Sept Pinknails2012 - 11th Sept angie-bum - 19th Oct Mis-behave - 28th Oct Twix - 29th August hcocker - 9th November Oh I know I kept quiet for a while as I was about 3 weeks when I found out. Announced around 7 weeks! It's gone SO fast it's scary. I know everyone says it but enjoy them whilst their babies. Jacob is turning 3 years on Sunday.. 3 :O !!! I'm happy, sad, excited, you name it lol. My 'baby' is growing so big, I love everything about him and how such a awesome little boy hes become but it's so sad how fast it goes!! Xx Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Thanks Hun xx

Added you up pink x

Jess<3 - 2nd June - 2nd baby Boy
emma237 - 3rd June (Girl)
lil miss chatterbox - 17th June (Boy)
mrs-s - 18th June (Team Yellow)
Kezzalicious - 29th June (Girl)
jools1986 - 14th July (Team Yellow)
slimming-girl - 24th August (Team Yellow)
tink2011 - 2nd Sept
Pinknails2012 - 11th Sept
angie-bum - 19th Oct
Mis-behave - 28th Oct
Twix - 29th August
hcocker - 9th November

Oh I know I kept quiet for a while as I was about 3 weeks when I found out. Announced around 7 weeks!
It's gone SO fast it's scary.

I know everyone says it but enjoy them whilst their babies. Jacob is turning 3 years on Sunday.. 3 :O !!! I'm happy, sad, excited, you name it lol. My 'baby' is growing so big, I love everything about him and how such a awesome little boy hes become but it's so sad how fast it goes!! Xx

Jess, I can totally imagine that you'd be a mix of emotions - but can 100% understand the sadness!! I obviously can't yet imagine Amelia as a 2-3 year old properly, but I do think about when she's a proper little girl and on her first day of school and it makes me cry already!! I wish I could stop the clock now because I LOVE her as a baby. When we first brought her home I wished then that I could stop time. Of course, as time goes on it brings lots of new and exciting things, like now - the big smiles, her just starting to play with toys etc, but I don't want her to grow up :(

I think I'd bawl my eyes out if she was suddenly 3 lol xxx

Jess, I can totally imagine that you'd be a mix of emotions - but can 100% understand the sadness!! I obviously can't yet imagine Amelia as a 2-3 year old properly, but I do think about when she's a proper little girl and on her first day of school and it makes me cry already!! I wish I could stop the clock now because I LOVE her as a baby. When we first brought her home I wished then that I could stop time. Of course, as time goes on it brings lots of new and exciting things, like now - the big smiles, her just starting to play with toys etc, but I don't want her to grow up :(

I think I'd bawl my eyes out if she was suddenly 3 lol xxx

Oh indeed!! I've had a few tears already!! It's so hard picturing how they'll be and what they'll sound like when start talking...
Every milestone they make is just amazing. And knowing you made this little person is just wow.
I so understand how and why my mum always called me her baby no matter my age. Jacob will always be my baby!! And I get the adorable reply of I'm not a baby mummy, im a big boy!! Lol :) xx

Gosh...once these June/July babies have come, the list is fairly small! Come on girls...need to have some more babies to keep it going lol ;) xxx

Crack on princess haha

Gosh...once these June/July babies have come, the list is fairly small! Come on girls...need to have some more babies to keep it going lol ;) xxx

Have a word with my hubby and I'll happily add to the list ;) xx

Crack on princess haha

I will lol. I'll be taking my last pill packet September/October time...and hoping to start trying in October, but if not hopefully it won't be too much longer after that (I won't be going back on contraception so we'll just have to be "good" until we decide to properly ttc). Would love a Summer 2015 baby x So I've got til October to get rid of the last 3 stone :) xx

Have a word with my hubby and I'll happily add to the list ;) xx

Yeahhh lets do it! I've already spoken to Tom, he says yes! ;) xx

Haha love how your all planning your next babies :)

I'd love to have another end of 2015. If anything though we are staying away from ttc in Sept!!! I do not need another June baby... So far 1st June, now lets see when this little one wishes to join us :)

Haha love how your all planning your next babies :)

I'd love to have another end of 2015. If anything though we are staying away from ttc in Sept!!! I do not need another June baby... So far 1st June, now lets see when this little one wishes to join us :)

Ooh get you! You're still yet to pop your 2nd and you're already planning no 3 ;) x Go for it! I'd have loads of babies if I had my way. Definitely want 3 though, that's not up for discussion lol :D Hubby will just have to get on with it ;) x

I'm so determined to be a very healthy weight before I conceive no 2. I loved my pregnancy with Amelia, but I would like to be at a more healthy weight. Especially if I'll be carrying through the spring/summer, as I was scorching hot even when pregnant in December/January! Hoping that with 4 and a half stone less of me, I won't be as hot and bothered. lol :) x

Yeahhh lets do it! I've already spoken to Tom, he says yes! ;) xx

Just read that to Tom. I got an eye roll and no comment! Take it that's a no ;) xx

Just read that to Tom. I got an eye roll and no comment! Take it that's a no ;) xx

Sarah, I can think of many ways to persuade him :D ;) Some I couldn't possibly say on here.

Or...you could take my probably-not-so-popular-approach of just telling him what's what. I do it to John all the time. I'll ask for so long, be all nice, persuasive, give the big eyes and flutter my eyelashes...but in the end I'll just be like "You do realise it's just going to happen anyway?!" :D ha ha xxx

I never thought I'd say this but I want another one!
He's only a week old but I'm already craving a daughter ;)
Think it's cos 2 friends have had 2 girls in the last week and they are so adorable, it's made me broody lol!
We've pretty much decided to start trying again in August 2015 when Oliver will be 15 months old so there'd be at least 2 full years between them :) x

I never thought I'd say this but I want another one! He's only a week old but I'm already craving a daughter ;) Think it's cos 2 friends have had 2 girls in the last week and they are so adorable, it's made me broody lol! We've pretty much decided to start trying again in August 2015 when Oliver will be 15 months old so there'd be at least 2 full years between them :) x

Ooh we could both have a daughter and call it the sane name ;) x

I never thought I'd say this but I want another one!
He's only a week old but I'm already craving a daughter ;)
Think it's cos 2 friends have had 2 girls in the last week and they are so adorable, it's made me broody lol!
We've pretty much decided to start trying again in August 2015 when Oliver will be 15 months old so there'd be at least 2 full years between them :) x

hehe I knew you would :) its fab isnt it?! When I was at the end of my pregnancy (and my tether!) I wanted it all to be over, but literally as soon as she was out I wanted to be pregnant again! It was the only thing I got tearful over in the weeks after Amelia's birth - I missed my bump!! And was craving for another straight away too!!! :)

I dont mind what we have next. Would love another girl just as much as I'd love a little boy xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'd like another boy so Cole has a brother as I loved having a sister growing up and we're so close but Tom and his sister aren't at all. But then again I'd love a girl to do mummy and daughter stuff. Plus my dad has two grandsons and my mum has five so a girl in to family would be nice. My sister is due in less than 6 weeks though so we might get a girl :)

We're going to see how we feel when Thomas is one, pregnancy was rubbish for me and the first 12 weeks were HARD lol

Back