Due on and tired and i want to face plant a cake!!!!

dawnyre

hi there

Its that time of the month....... i have for 3 weeks had a complete over haul on my diet, changed the way i think, portion sizes, exercise, the lot.... but its that time of the month.... and i can feel that my hard work is gonna go down the swanny in a oldish bad habit binge just because im due on, my way of thinking, everything, all because of this blimmin monthly cycle!

Any hints and tips on pmt? I cant face the guilt etc after a bad day!

Meh!

xx

Try to schedule your extras. Plan to have a certain amount of extra on that week, or let yourself off of exercising for a day. Give yourself small rewards that won't throw you off too much.

I'm the same way. I eat perfectly healthy thoughout the rest of the month but when the monthly cycle comes dame I crave sugar so bad!!!! I can get away with not even thinking about sugar or other sweets the rest of the time but its always on my mind. What I have ended up doing it searching for a sweet alternative that is somewhat healthy but fills the sweet/sugar craving I have. The rest is just me looking at it and realizing it is the body craving it and not really me. I put most of the stuff down. It's hard but I have to do it.

Back