Dug out my old supply...

DiamondDoll

Hi everyone :)

Last year I did Cambridge for 2 or 3 weeks (lost a stone) but also ordered some s n s meal packs , which I have now dug out of my cupboard after a bit of a breakdown on the bathroom floor this morning after I weighed myself! Well, I've done day one and hopefully to get through this first week! I love the Results of meal replacement but must admit I do love to weight train (DOMS I know will affect my losing water) I just need a great big boot up the bum for fat loss and to avoid food a bit...

CURRENT WEIGHT; 16 stone
GOAL; 10.7

Have been reading through your posts and you are all doing so great, great motivation! Xx

Thanks :) on day 2 now and a lovely heachache! mac n cheese to look forward to later though! Love the food packs on this plan xx

Well done for coming back! Good luck with it. :)

Stick to the forums like glue for the first couple of weeks and your motivation will grow. First week is ALWAYS the hardest!

x

Been looking at the recipes... Never been a fan of choc shakes but wow that brownie idea! Mentally drooling! Has anyone tried the curry packs? Xx

Minerva said:
Curry packs are nice with some cauliflower rice :)

Sounds good- been reading other threads (I'm such a stalker today lol) and I actually have some slim rice in my cupboard so curry n rice :D

Hey hun!! I crossfit and I sometime bump my shakes out with a (Low carb) protein shake on training days!! I find it really helps!!

X

Deezer said:
Hey hun!! I crossfit and I sometime bump my shakes out with a (Low carb) protein shake on training days!! I find it really helps!!

X
Ahh great I have some phd diet whey... Will double check the carb content! Do you find it affects your losses?x

Its hard to say!!! I use phd diet whey too it about 6g per 2 scoops I think!!!

Its hard to say as I'm building uscle too.... so losses steady but difference in size quite dramatic!!! I'm due to measure again next wekk!! :)

X

Back