Dug out the Wii Fit

I love the steps too and the rhythm kung fu & parade not that I have got much rhythm but it does add to the fun element when I do everything out of step with the miis

love all the games except for the stupid chicken game (arghhhhhhhhhh) favs are free jog 30 mins , steps, snow ball fighting, going to try yoga on it soon

I'm about a stone heavier on mine, so I daren't touch the thing! I always end up creating new characters out of shame, but then I never get close to changing my piggy!

well done for getting the wii out again! :)

I love mine and am trying to turn my piggy gold at the moment! I love that chicken game - I am hoping it will banish my bingo wings!! :D

I love mine and am trying to turn my piggy gold at the moment! I love that chicken game - I am hoping it will banish my bingo wings!! :D

i remember you saying you were close to gold piggy on a old post kaz, how may hours mins you got till it gos gold?

I've never seen that one, is that on Wii Fit Plus? I just have the regular one, but I find them so repetitive I can't be bothered to keep doing them!

Oh the flying one is hillarious! Yesterday my piggy turned silver - 20 hours - but we've had it about 2 years *blush*
I like the cycle one too.

i dug mine out this morning, my sister got me the Wii plus, so what should i do on that lol if i can get it on waiting on a call back from sister, as i cant find the station its suppose to be on

I got my Wii out about a week ago after almost half a year.
My dear wife had bought me monster hunter tri (with some gift vouchers I still had from my birthday). so I gave it a go, but it involves no physical challenges.

Anyway I got the Wii fit going again yesterday (after changing the batteries in the balance board) and I forgot how much I enjoyed it.

I got it out again today but the kids have already taken over :(

Oh well at least they're getting fit :rolleyes:

Oops I just realised I posted in the weightwatchers section, sorry guys :eek:

Last edited:
i just did 24 mins on Wii fit, the last time i was on my wii was 356 days ago lol and i have put on 2.5KG.
I like the indulge section its funny

Shame we cant all connect like on mario kart.

that would me a great idea have wii fit online , free jogging we could all jog together ( i go on line on my wii on a lot of games would be nice to be online with friends for a change lol) :D:D:D:D

Back