Dukan-5:2 - the trial

:)

Another successful dd today (2nd of 3) although I'm doing from 6pm Friday - 6pm Saturday as I have a 'do'

image-1519585152.jpg

I have gone over by 40 odd calories but you know, it's 40 odd calories - not a pizza and Ben and Jerry's ice cream!

Hope you are all ok, will try and catch up with diaries now x

Good woman Kellmo. Have you tried the dress on lately? So nice to have an occassion to dress up.Remeber tomorrow is an UD, stick to "healthy with a few treats". Last thing you want to do is feel fat/bloated on Saturday.

Btw I love that ww soup floavour. you cant get the ww's soups over here. such a shame cos do like them.

1 lb down this morning - still 10stone but I'm getting there!

UD today. Here's my menu;-

Breakfast - bran flakes and raisins

Snack - tomatoes and satsuma (resisted thorntons Choc cake!)

Lunch - skinny latte, chicken and pepper panini, bag of french fries crisps.

Snack - more tomatoes!

Tea. - 2 pieces of fish with chilli pesto and a sprinkle of Parmesan, broccoli and sweetcorn.

WW biscuits, 1 slice of daughters go ahead biscuit... handful of raisins and sunflower seeds, activia vanilla yogurt. DELICIOUS!

Edit- 3 biscuits and some chocolate.

NOW I'LL STOP!

I'm now doing 24 hours on 500 cals in prep for tomorrow night. X

Will be drinking LOADS of water x

Last edited:
Thanks Irish Ozzie!

Just had my porridge,tea and 2 glasses of water for breakfast..tried my dress on and it looks good but I can see where I want to lose the 7lbs.... Will be having something simple like ham and boiled egg with salad for dinner and then nothing until tonight's shindigs. It's a cold p but gloriously sunny day today so I'm going to go for long walk with the dog and the music on my phone this avo. Sid uni work. I need a life!

Simple and light food before tonight, ur dead rite. looking forward to hearing how it goes. bet u'l get lots of compliments on dress.

Hey Frona! The party was good, good quite sloshed, had a feast at the buffet (standard!) and had a good old dance! It was lovely. However, before I left I dropped my bloody iPhone down the loo. I heard a plonk and thought I'd knocked some bleach or air freshener off the shelf near the toilet but when I looked it was my bloody phone. I am GUTTED! £300 to end my contract or buy a refurbished one.....JUST what I don't need so
I have no phone, messages, photos, reminders, alarm clock, watch, anything! Rahhhh. To make things worse May and
June are our daughters birthdays and we spend the most dosh in those months....

Food wise I've not been good and I don expect a loss this week. Same old same old. Think I will be glowing and gaining this half a stone from now until I'm 90.

I have been reading your diary but not always replying...how VERY exciting!!!

Hey Kellmo
Party sounds great. What a shame about the phone. I have heard plenty of success stories from people who put their water-damaged phomes in the hot-press so it surely worth trying. Plenty of water and a walk or two and you might get surprise at WI. Maybe you need another targt/goal to work towards. Have you anything on in 4/6weeks time that you want to look uber svelte for?

Hello everyone!

My day has been so hectic with a 10 hour stint at uni and no phone!

Basically adding food to diary and going for a hot bath and bed.

Breakfast - activist yogurt, blueberries, banana, 3 large snack a jacks.

Lunch - jacket potato with cheese (small amount) and beans. Fresh fruit salad.

Naughties - 3 pear drops and 2 polo's

Tea (at half 7) -
2 bowls bran flakes with raisins, handful of Brazil's, WW biscuits (x2) and a packet of walkers star crisps (baked) cup of tea.

EDIT- 3 snack a jacks and some cheesy crackers.

Water - only 2 bottles today - walking for 30 mins round uni.

Last edited:
Down day today.

Lunch. - 4 ryvita, (135 calls)

3 rice cakes - 99 cals

Tea - egg on toast - 160 cals

Snack - 2 more rice cakes - 66 cals

I also went for a 30 minute walk at lunch and bought a sports bra from Tesco. I am starting 30 day shred each and every morning, the difference it made last time was unbelievable really - was looking at photos of myself from just 7 days on the shred and I need to do it again!

But first, uni work :-(

30 day shred is amazing isn't it?! I just have no willpower at the moment to start it again. I Have started easy 2 mile walks in the evening, but need something a bit more strenuous to actually change the shape of my body.

Good luck with it! :)

30 day shred is amazing isn't it?! I just have no willpower at the moment to start it again. I Have started easy 2 mile walks in the evening, but need something a bit more strenuous to actually change the shape of my body.

Good luck with it! :)

C'mon dolly.... Start it with me!

Right. I will be very very brave and upload some before and after photos. Remember this is after 7 continuous days... ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1367354033.237103.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1367354053.097043.jpg

I have never seen sang thing work as quickly!

Oh my god such a difference!!! That's amazing! Will def take before photos now. That's inspiration to get me off my bum. X

I'll try and get husband/daughter/random stranger /dog to take photos tomorrow so I can compare again. I wish I'd never had to stop but I was ill for 8 weeks and then I just couldn't be ARSED starting again- well, operation summer body starts tomorrow!

Also, in the first picture I hadn't eaten and the 7 days later was in the evening after a full day if eating. I recall the scales not showing a loss and I couldn't actually see the difference in the flesh but the photos are proof. Wish me luck!

Wow Kellmo, those pictures speak for themselves. You seem in the zone now so good luck with shred. got knee pain from doing it last year but carried on regardless. It went once I finished. Her No more trouble zones is great too. I had done eight days of shred this year and then got injured from running but I'm think that i'm going to bring it to Ireland with me as i'll be home for a month, in case i cant access a bicycle. You have inspired me to def take photos when i do it. As far as i remeber didnt lose weight on scales but looked better.

Good luck again, and the morning is the best time to do it as it boost your metabolism and burns fats better. Plus you'll feel great for the day.

Back