Dukan Cruise: Encouragement and Help Please

louise m

I am getting seriously frustrated, Last week my weight remain at 152.12 pounds for three days. Then I lost a quarter of a pound and the following day a half a pound. Today I have gone back up to the dreaded 152.12 without any obvious reasons. I follow the diet scrupulously.

I eat plenty of protein, have become totally addicted to cottage cheese with virtually every meal. Drink almost 1 1/2 litres of water a day (cannnot manage too much) and I don't understand what i am doing wrong. Can anyone explain to me what is going on? I am at a loss.

This forum is the only one i can turn to. The Dukan forum is not brilliant and if you try to ask them a question there are only specific topics that can be chosen and mine isn't one of them.

Your help would be so much appreciated.

Louise

I think I remember reading somewhere that there is a limit on dairy - possibly 1ltr....

You mention that you're eating a lot of cottage cheese - maybe that's the problem? You could try a week without it possibly, or just cut back to see if that makes a difference.

You've lost 12lbs in 4 weeks, so 3lbs a week! I would say that's good going. Keep at it :)

Louise im on my phone so cant see your stats....dont lose heart. Like alli said about dairy in cruise its limited are you within the limits? Is your cottage cheese fat free? If you start a diary and write done what your eating daily with quantities the Dukaneers will be able to look and advise. Its a great diet so get that diary started xxx

Dear Diary

I am not a happy bunny. 1/2 lb increase yesterday and another 1/4 lb today. Nothing has changed about my diet and I am getting disheartened. Its possibly to do with the fact that this diet is making me unbelievably constipated.

Ahhhhhhh you need the whooosh fairy. Rhubarb is helpful and if you read i think it was becky diary, slimtea seems to work for some. Good luck xxx i use ducolax....but its the devils cure lol but it shifts the blockage x

Back