DUKAN Delight

Slim2011

I am very impressed with the DUKAN diet / lifestyle change. I am not at all hungry and am managing to visit dangerous foody places without wobble. I have found the recipe forum very helpful. The Turkey Patties were a life saver yesterday after a long day out with my daughter on her 16th birthday. Loving the changes which are happening in such a short time. I have struggled to get under 13 stone for well over two years and have even tried CD which was reasonabley successful but hey id rather eat tasty protein meals than binkin shakes. Aiming to be at my true weight of 11st 1lb by Oct 8th :D

Good Luck everyone

Dawn

I am so impressed with Dukan, so easy to do and the weight comes off a treat. I feel very energetic, never feel hungry or deprived, my skin looks great, I sleep well, etc. I'm not an experienced dieter so assumed all diets were hell, but not this one. Good luck!!

Well 3 weeks in and still loving the dukan plan. I am now under the dreaded 13st and am heading for under 12st so watch this space. x

Congrats at loosing 9lbs in 3 weeks, that's a great achievement ^^. Keep that up and you'll be at your October goal in no time at all!

The Dukan diet is a high protein and low carb diet. This is nothing new, there have been many such diets touted as revolutionary in the past. Dr. Dukan's diet is different in that the dieter passes through four separate phases in which vegetables, then bread, cheese and potatoes are introduced. In the third phase of the diet you can even have two meals a week of whatever you want. Have a meal in restaurant with a couple of glasses of wine if you like, you'll deserve it after all that weight you've lost! In the final phase of the diet the only thing you have to commit to is one protein only day a week. Dr. Dukan suggests Thursday in his book and apparently, if you enter a restaurant in Paris on a Thursday you'll see many slim women (and men) eating protein only meals.

hi slim, sorry not introduced myself sooner as to be honest been far too busy looking at my new slim figure in the mirror.lol x How's the diet going then? hope you are well and cannot wait to get to know you a bit better. have you visited the other dukan diary threads on here? there are a load of regulars that we all speak to each other daily! its like our own diet club. yay!!! come and have a lil look xxx chat soon i hope ... xxx

hi slim, sorry not introduced myself sooner as to be honest been far too busy looking at my new slim figure in the mirror.lol x How's the diet going then? hope you are well and cannot wait to get to know you a bit better. have you visited the other dukan diary threads on here? there are a load of regulars that we all speak to each other daily! its like our own diet club. yay!!! come and have a lil look xxx chat soon i hope ... xxx
WOW well done you. I am slowly finding my way around but am so chuffed at what results i am seeing from other dukan dieters. x

WOW well done you. I am slowly finding my way around but am so chuffed at what results i am seeing from other dukan dieters. x

the diet is great! others will try and tell you its unhealthy ect, but i feel and look the best i have in years!!!! give itr another couple of weeks and you will be feeling much much lighter! just you wait and see xxx

Think i will start a new diary as this doesnt seem to be in dukan section lol still learning x

Think i will start a new diary as this doesnt seem to be in dukan section lol still learning x
well i dont know how the hell i found it then!!! lol x i pressed dukan and it came up!! lol xx

Lol you must be an expert ... no one else can find me ha must be all the weight ive lost x

Hiya found you, you don't need to start another diary go to tec support and ask for it to be moved to Dukan diaries, I did the same xxx see you on the Dukan diet forum xx

Evening slim....hows it going????

wots new slim??? xx spill the beans (opps forgot no beans meant spill the steaks ..lol) xx

Ha hi Charly well i have made attack quiche ... nice and have done online shopping which ill look like an abbatoirs once delivered lol x still going good hows you x sorry late reply tablet playing up x

yeah still the same! and never too late for me as i am a night owl! hoot hoot! always up till the early hours. Most of the time i am up playing zumba or the like as i get danced off by my kids if i play the wii while they are awake then they take over! so i just end up watching in me exercise outfit lol x
yeah my body is just starting to sort itself out after the christening the bloating is going down and think i may even loose some decent weight this week! fingers crossed.
x

Do you have a diary charly i have prob been on it but am useless on here it needs to be more like facebook x glad to hear christening was good x x we still need our times out x

aye ;) xx saw your message on me diary xx

Feeling sad, fat and have hit a plateau..... i had to log on to remind myself how far i have come. i have not had any foods which are not allowed but have had treble amount of oat bran :(

Back