DUKAN Delight

Gonna go full attack tomorrow and kick some serious butt. Also havent been to gym since thur. Going to body combat 1hour and pilates 1 hour tomorrow to kick start myself again. will be back losing in no time x

Come on slim, we can do it.....this plateaux were both sitting in has got to move, I'm laptop less so can't see how much you've lost so far but we know this diet works, look at all the great conso members there is on hear just waiting for us to join the party. So pleased about this form as on a needy day their motivation keeps us going

Come on slim, we can do it.....this plateaux were both sitting in has got to move, I'm laptop less so can't see how much you've lost so far but we know this diet works, look at all the great conso members there is on hear just waiting for us to join the party. So pleased about this form as on a needy day their motivation keeps us going
Thanks so much for the support x Just what i need x x :bighug::bighug::wavey:

Charly- sorry to butt in but saw your stats and OMG!!! Well done!!!

How did you manage 16lbs in week one??
god only knows attack phase did some wicked results!!! think my body went into shock from having wine every night to only eating meat!!

Well its that time again...................... feeling like i'm STUCK :cry: I know its temporary but i must be doing something wrong!! I think its time for me to write down what passes my lips each day on here to give me some focus back. Here goes

Breakfast - 2 eggs, small amount skim milk scrambled (no oil)
Min Morning - 2 hard boiled eggs
Lunch - 1 pack of mussels off fish counter
Tea - chicken griddled, full salad
Supper - Porridge

Nighty Night and hope there is some movement soon - also maybe i need to stop weighing myself daily?? Any suggestions will be appreciated guys x

Morning slim, im on my phone so cant see your stats will get on laptop tonight too see, but posting daily menus if you have the time is a great way fir the Dukaneers to watch out for hidden nasties that you might of missed. Like youve just spured me on....im coming straight back at ya....lets get these lbs mealted away and leave this plataux behind xxx SLIM, WE CAN do it xxx

Thanks so much for being here when I'm having these wobbles. The mind plays tricks and makes you think you'restill the same as when you started. Anyway I did have movement today so I am gonnatry to trust the plan and myself and chill x x

Your right slim...your doing great and this diet does work....the results speak for themselves.....good luck snd post them menus xxx

Thanks so much for being here when I'm having these wobbles. The mind plays tricks and makes you think you'restill the same as when you started. Anyway I did have movement today so I am gonnatry to trust the plan and myself and chill x x
this is so true ... i look in the mirror and i still feel fat, hence why i am determind on starting hard exercise plans to tone myself up! but i held up my old trousers today and they looked massive, but why do i still look at myself n feel fat then?
i am glad you said this as i was starting to feel wierd for thinking it! i havent shared this with anyone either, so i know it was wrong, but its my head tricking me, its hard to look at myself n think i look nice so used to thinking i feel fat!! but its what i see still not really happy with my reflection? why is this????

this is so true ... i look in the mirror and i still feel fat, hence why i am determind on starting hard exercise plans to tone myself up! but i held up my old trousers today and they looked massive, but why do i still look at myself n feel fat then?
i am glad you said this as i was starting to feel wierd for thinking it! i havent shared this with anyone either, so i know it was wrong, but its my head tricking me, its hard to look at myself n think i look nice so used to thinking i feel fat!! but its what i see still not really happy with my reflection? why is this????

Sorry took so long for reply Charly but my tablet is rubbish and have to wait for turn on laptop grrr.
Anyway in response thanks so much for the support and also our minds are very powerful but i believe we can be stronger and overcome the thoughts that we are bombarded with. I also think because the weight comes off so quickly it takes awhile for our mind to catch up and for a short time we still see ourselves as the fat version!! You have done so well and i am so proud of you. I cant wait to get to your position and hope that my head catches up by then lol. Keep going girl you are fab and a bloody inspiration to us all xxx

Clothes

Last night i decided to try on a sexy nighty that my boyfriend had bought me not last xmas but xmas 2010!! He had mistakenly looked at some clothes in my wardrobe and therefore assumed i was a size 16.............oh what a nightmare lol. Xmas day arrived and of course this item would not go anywhere near my ample curves. Last night i was feeling very happy after the movement of the day and decided i would try this on......... to my surprise and joy it fit easily with room to move. I of course instantly showed this to my boyfriend and he loves my new figure. I am enjoying and embracing the changes and look forward to more and more.

Todays menu
B - Scrambled Eggs
L -Mussells
T - Chicken, tomatoe
S - Porridge

Good Luck Dukaners xxxxxxxxxxx:D

Slim, great positive post....glad its now moving for you your doing fab xxx

love it!!! sexy undies eh??? was there more to this story that we didnt hear then ????? LOL xxx

Slim you and your sexy undies lol what a pair of sexy foxes we are hahaha

Off for my supper xx

B -2 scrambled eggs
L - Turkey Patties
D - Salmon & Crab sticks
S - Porridge

Well i have stayed the same this week which is no great surprise. Although the majority of the time i have been on plan there have been a couple of days where i have met with friends and had real meals lol. I am not beating myself up as i do not class this as cheating or straying etc it was a decsion i made and i was in control so i actually feel quite good. I am however kicking ass this week so hope for a good loss next Sat so watch this space guys. Good Luck dukaneers x

Good luck this week slim xxx

Well it has been a funny old week went to Leeds on Mon to take my daughter & niece to a concert ..... well we left them in the Q haha we ended up spending most of our night waiting inYate's until the concert finished. Ended up having a burger, chips, hot choccy, muffin and cream!! So much for being in control haha suffered on Tues as my body fairly told me off, put a pound on then. Friday night was my boyfriend Wayne's sons 18th birthday party i thought i would drive which would keep me safe from getting drunk and bingeing on wrong food..... I had a baileys and a bacardi and a bowl of curry and a handful of cheesy nibbles. Not too bad considering it was also Waynes birthday on tue and there has been loads of birthday cake floating around the place which i avoided!! Anyway good news i have lost 3lb and am hovvering over the 11stones which i have never seen for over 10 years. WOOOO cant wait i just love this plan its amazing.

Loving reading all your diaries keep up the good work ladies you are all amazing. xx
:party0023::bananalove:

Back