DUKAN Delight

3lb slim is a fab loss. Like you said this diet is the best.....should be part of the nhs xxx

whoop whoop on the 3lbs loss xxx well done and roll on into the 11 stones! such a great feeling when you go down into a new set of numbers for the stones isnt it? xxx

oh yeah oh yeah lol weighed in early cos i had a feeling i would see 11stone something today haha i am 11st 13lb wooo:happy036::happy036::happy036:been ten years since ive seen that x x

Slim a big smacker sent to you whoooooooooop great xxx

Thx sididd you ladies keep me going its great x x i feel like a dukan preacher lol telling anyone who will listen. x

Well my social life is all over the place at the mo. Which is great and exciting but not good for my focus!! Avoided alcohol on two social occasion however succumbed last night..... this was not the only issue though because i was soooooooooo drunk i lost all will power in one of the pubs so when passed the pizza shop i had greasy pizza. My boy is fairly telling me off oooooooooooo. I am out again Tue & Fri next week so i am gonna drive to prevent another meltdown. Also its TOTM..... Attack today and unti Tue i think :)

OMG .....were you drinking down Durham yesterday by any chance?????

Well my social life is all over the place at the mo. Which is great and exciting but not good for my focus!! Avoided alcohol on two social occasion however succumbed last night..... this was not the only issue though because i was soooooooooo drunk i lost all will power in one of the pubs so when passed the pizza shop i had greasy pizza. My boy is fairly telling me off oooooooooooo. I am out again Tue & Fri next week so i am gonna drive to prevent another meltdown. Also its TOTM..... Attack today and unti Tue i think :)

TUT TUT TUT xx lol at least you enjoyed yourself!! xx

Slim, slim where are you???

Made the mistake of hiding away and yoyoing for a good few weeks. i have had some family ups and downs and today my mam had a triple bypass. She is ok and i have sat here looking back on my behaviour and reaised i have been usng food to make me feel happy..... actually it had the oposite effect. i sat here tonight and thought i need to get my head straight s i guess that means i need support. so here i am back again to try again t reair some of the damage caused. Hope you are all good and i will catch up with all your diaries as soon as i can. x x:asskick::slap::sigh2:

hope your mam makes a fast recovery slim. And pleased your back xxx get your plan sorted, get shopping for your stock of Dukan goodies and let weight loss and being in control of your eating make you happy. write down your daily diary and it realy helps keep you accountable for what you eat...........come on lets see what you can get off for xmas xxx

ahh thx sididd been shopping 8am today lol and am all prepared. mam isbdoing well and hope to have her home soon thx

B - nothing out shopping
L - salt and pepper chicken
T - left over salt and pepper chicken & ff muller yog
Snack - 10 crabsticks

go slim go xxx great loss 5ib wow, have a great Dukan Sunday xxx

Back