Consolidation Dukan Did It...DukanNotSoFattys Conso Story

Wasn't a happy bunny this morning....actually no scratch that, I wasn't a surprised bunny this morning, scales showed a 4lb gain.

I have been struggling to get a handle on conso, mainly because instead of having the proper starch or CM things I have been having some of those norty foods like chocolate and biscuits. But I aren't stopping at one, and then it ends up being a few days in a row. Now I actually don't think in the scheme of things that I have gone totally overboard, but obv its been enough for my body to say...NO, also my hormones are all over the place because I still don't know what is happening with my body since the new coil, I think actually I'm at the time of the month where I would normally be getting ready for a period and so my body is holding on to a bit of water. So I had water tablets today, I also needed a visit from the whoosh fairy, which I think will all help.

BUT....it gave me a shock this morning, I think I'd got a bit blasé about having had a few occasions like this and not gaining, I had become complacent and it made me sit up and think. I have had a proper starch today, and my allowances, no extras or anything. I sat watching my daughter eating some M&Ms earlier and was sooo jealous LOL.

Going to save my CM meal for the weekend and plan properly for what I have. Not sure what yet though, but as I don't really drink I won't be having wine. :D

My daughter started her transition to high school this week, second day today, she was so nervous yesterday morning, she was quite worried about getting the bus on her own, and things like that. We don't really get buses so she'd never really had to get on one and find a seat etc., So we set up the kitchen as a pretend bus stop and bus....she sent me a text mid morning saying she was having a great time and the nerves had all disappeared. Got two more days of transition and Friday as the final day at Primary school. So emotional, I did a poem earlier to go in a card she is giving her class with some sweets, and I got a lump in my throat, she's not doing too bad at the moment, but I reckon Friday is going to be a tearful one.

Karin, no serious damage done and at least it woke you up. I'm sure if you're "good" for a few days it'll all right itself :) Exciting times for your daughter! Once she actually starts high school the heartache of leaving primary will go away, she'll be creating lots more new memories :)

Karin conso is a scary world. 4lb will be off in no time the rules are there for us to follow so why do we try and bend them lol .............because we are human. Just sick to the rules you will be fine xxx trust the good Dr. he has got us this far xxx and as for Lilly she will love big school xxx oh dear............................boys next lol xxx

Ha ha siddid now karin is worrying about boys!!!! Lol!!!! X

Hahaha yep, boys next!!

Speaking of which, this weather is making me frisky!! Anyone else girls??? ;)

P x

Ooooo yeah xxx but hubby on night shift so :-(

Haha, boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's already got one boyfriend and one she has a crush on. She had a dance with K (crush) at the prom. The one that is her boyfriend J, she has known him since they were babies and about three years ago she said she wanted to ask him to marry her!! she even made herself a beaded ring to wear. Bless. But they only see each other every few months now. She has K picture as her telephone background. Thankfully she's going to a girls school, only one in Hull, so hopefully the boys thing will not be a massive problem.

Pound down this morning, not weighing each day, but wanted to see what the good day results were. I only weigh once a week now, on a Tuesday morning after PP Monday.

The only naughty thing I have done yesterday and today is had an extra piece of fruit. I get to supper time and need something to eat, and that's my danger time, so last night I had an extra portion of strawberries and tonight I had a peach, it actually helped me not go looking for bad stuff.

Nah heat does nothing for me, mind you neither does the cold LOL....poor hubby!!

Get some of those fat free smooth yoghurts in the freezer, Karin, for those supper moments... I wonder if this hot weather makes us retain more water? (I'm still staying well away from the scales so I couldn't confirm that but I know I'm certainly drinking a heck of a lot more.)
Hang in there. It's true that sticking to the Conso rules really are the way forward as these little nibbles here and there just don't register and we end up having them too often.
I love the idea of your kitchen being set up as a bus. What a lovely idea!
x

do you think calories don't count and you can eat on this plan?, i want to start ,but tend to have a huge appetite

in a day i eatin today:
4chik breasts boiled
6eggs
lowfat mozz string 8pcs
and 12tomatoes cherry/grape size mix

plenty of liquid diet cola soda stream machine made and
herbs grlic powder and pepper and salt substitute

is eating alot bad?

ty

Good god I hope not I had yesterday PV day

Breakfast
6 pancakes made with oat bran, milk and quark
Smoothed in yoghurt

Snack
sugar free Jelly

Dinner
3 chicken breast with salad peppers toms mushrooms onions fat free cottage cheese

Snack
Yoghurt

Tea
2 Tuna Steak roast veg asparagus mushrooms onion cabbage toms 3 poached eggs

Snack
Sugar free home made jelly sweets

3.5 litres of water

:)

Where are you Karin?!!

I'm here, thanks for asking. Just been so all over the place.

School holidays which means late nights for DD, which means I don't get my time to do stuff on net etc.

Weigh In yesterday was back down to Target. Conso rules!!!!!

Last few days of last week seemed busy too, what with sorting gifts for dd for teachers and stuff for taking to sell at the dance class.

DD got a friend over last night so they are playing upstairs, which gives me a short time before having to make lunch. Got a birthday BBQ on Friday, so that will have to be my CM, another birthday party on Sunday, MIL coming on Saturday. Next week I'm at my parents for a few days, YAY, mine and mums shopping day is less than a week away. Can't wait.

Feeling a bit bloated today, but I think that's my starch stuff yesterday LOL. Hubby not feeling to great, dizzy and tired, I think he's been sickening for something for a while, its taking longer for him to get over the bug he had before.

I went to Car boot again on sunday and bought another bundle of clothes, got a bit carried away though and bought three pairs of trousers/jeans that are 14s, they are all tight and one pair is sooo skinny it barely comes up my leg. LOL, serves me right for getting carried away. I'll keep them for now though because once my body starts to tone hopefully it will fit better.

Right best go do lunch, I promise to try and catch up on dairies soon....miss getting on here, but then there is so much to catch up on I don't get chance LOL. See you soon xxxx

Glad to hear everything is ok Karin - back to target!! -excellent well done - you seem to have conso sorted :) boards have been really quiet - it's quite eerie!!! Ive taken a break from melon this week cos at £3 a time for the ones I like - and the fact I was eating one a day lol - it was getting expensive!! - strawberries are the flavour of the month now!! ;-) keep on doing what you're doing cos you're doing brilliant :) xx

Hiya, missed you xxx great your still at tw, as if we would doubt any different xxx You enjoy you DD, as much as you can xxx they grow up so quickly and you cant get the time back xxx I would love a day with my boys young again xxx Keep popping on when you can, oh and get yourself in the kitchen and invent some new tasty exiting Dukan goodies xxx

oooh Karin, I am so glad you're back to target. So often disappearances (of prolific posters) often means the worst so a big sigh of relief from this side of the Channel.
Melons at £3 a time? Yes, I hear you! I stupidly bought 2 for €2 from a guy who has a stall near us and they were vile! Ripe yet not sweet! I returned to my favourite expensive grocer's and bought two for €6.80 so slightly cheaper than yours! Delicious!
Clothes sizes are difficult, aren't they Karin. :)

Its strange but on the days when I have had a binge or blip I do feel quite guilty about getting on here, so I could understand the worry. Been very very good today.

All I seem to be eating though it salads, not exciting, but very yummy.

I do need to do a bit more inventing, but I think it was mostly for PP days that I seemed to do the most creating LOL. I love having the bread and cheese, but in a strange way I miss some of the PP days so I could have the non veg meals. I may just have to sneak an extra one in here and there LOL.

Very warm tonight, had a shower and still end up feeling sticky. Got a hair appointment tomorrow morning and am contemplating having my hair cut a bit shorter than usual, but scared though as I have had the same hair style for years, but having now got a different shaped face I think maybe I could do with a change. Will see.

boards have been really quiet - it's quite eerie!!! Ive taken a break from melon this week cos at £3 a time for the ones I like -

Everyone's enjoying the sun hopefully, or at least the warm weather. Melon at £3 is that watermelon! I bought a piece yesterday so DD and I could have it for breakfast.

Hiya, missed you xxx You enjoy you DD, as much as you can xxx they grow up so quickly and you cant get the time back

She is growing very fast, hardly saw her today as she spent most of the day in the garden whilst I made a card for someone.

I stupidly bought 2 for €2 from a guy who has a stall near us and they were vile! Ripe yet not sweet! Clothes sizes are difficult, aren't they Karin. :)

Yuk to the vile melons, clothes are a bane at the moment, one store can be one size and other store totally different. I can see me taking 3 of everything into the changing rooms next week LOL

I think, new body ....new hair do xxx go for it Karen xxx I think you would suit a cut like kates aka kellmo xxx pics please xxx

I had a shorter cut done, with fringe to a side, I'll get some new pics taken over the next few days, its a bit like carole smilies LOL,

Been a foody few days, at a Birthday BBQ on Friday, and I ate a lot of meat stuff, but as I decided to treat it as CM day I had puddings, I was a good girl, I didn't go back for seconds...I just had a small bit of a lot of things on one plate! LOL

today we've been out for a meal with MIL which was difficult as the choices were practically zero, ended up with chicken burger, but shared chips with Lily :D

Going to Mum's and Dad's on Tuesday.....its that shopping time, shopping for new clothes LOL, can't wait. I'm sure I've told you all that before LOL ;)

Back