Dukan diet members ? Anyone around

lostit

Hi I’m on week 4 Dukan
Attack I lost 8lbs
Cruise week 1 - 4 lbs
Cruise week 2 - 2 lbs

I have to do 178 days cruise and I’ve 42 lbs left to lose and 157 days left Hopefully

Anyone else on Dukan doesn’t seem a popular plan atm it’s hekoing my ibs and weightloss it would be nice to have others to busy up with ?

X

Hiya Hun I’m about to get going on this. I have done it before and lost a good few pounds my old diary is CPL if you want to have a look. DD needs a lot of commitment and planning maybe that’s what keeping people away from it.
It will be good to follow your success.
Cx

Hello Dukaneers! I’m on my second go-around with Dukan. Two and a half years ago, I started out at 217 lbs and reached my “true weight” of 161 in 7 months. Everything was TEXTBOOK! The weight came off exactly to the Dukan calculations and except for a three-week plateau at 164, I never hit a snag.

Fast forward 2 years... In January I had to get on a scale at the doctor’s office and was horrified to see that I’d gained back 27 lbs! I knew that weight had been creeping back on, but not THAT much. I went back on Dukan at the end of January and have got back down to - wait for it - 164. Ugh! My old nemesis!

This time I’m shooting for 150, and I need some extra motivation. This site has given me hours and hours of kick-in-the pants experience and tips! So I finally signed up today...

How is Dukan treating YOU?

Hit 163.4 today. Just over 13 lbs to go, and broke through the dreaded 164! Made Dukan cheesecake yesterday for the first time. Super easy and pretty tasty. We have people over for dinner every Tuesday, and one couple always brings dessert. Tonight they brought a chocolate raspberry flan. I had my cheesecake and so did one of our friends, who is on a keto diet... he loved it and I got to have dessert without feeling deprived of the flan. I’ll definitely be making another soon 😀

Hi Nwbie Dukan starter - still on attack - going for 5 days lost 5.4 lbs so far mostly water...

I am perimenopausal and get massive fluctuations of water weight so taking herbs alongside diet...

Happy to join in and get this done once and for all !!

Back