Cruise PV Dukan Dinner Party - Help needed!!!

> Well, up to a TB or so I think.

My elbow got jogged, honest! Not my fault if more went it!
(Although - as I only get to eat a quarter of the contents, I probably only got a tblspoon's worth of cooked off wine.

To the OP

I think you are a lovely friend!

One important tip - make sure there is a big jug of attractive looking drinking water on the table - perhaps with lots of lemon, ice and fresh mint.

That way your friend gets to top up her glass with water whenever she wants - in addition to whatever other soft-drink you may serve - without feeling singled out as the abstainer (and all your other guests get to hydrate at the same time!)

Just wanted to pop back and say that our dinner party was a great success - my mate (and her hubby - who is also doing it with her but not quite so strictly!) were thrilled that they were able to eat virtually everything. I made individual fritatas with veggies and lean ham and they went down really well.

The vanilla custards were fab - although my mate had to take hers home as we were all stuffed from the tapas!

So thanks for all your tips - its given me a few ideas that I can adapt to slimming world too.... off to try those jellies next!

Thanks for reporting back and well done on such a successful dinner!

Back