Dukan Do It....

Ah well done Karim. You must now change your use name to Dukan - quite thin actually!

Bet you're on top of the moon!!! You clever, determined lady! Enjoy feeling healthy and gorgeous and slim!!! Xxxx

Was just thinking about that LOL, DukanNotFattyNow sprang to mind....keeping the fatty bit in there from all my other names. DukanThin sounds good too...LOL, will have to think about it.

Lets Get this congratulation post going
:wow::wow::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::wee::wee::party0016::party0048::party0023::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::party0027:

A True inspiration, a Dukan star and fantastic ambassador for any one who doubts this diet. From my heart congratulations and now for the fun xxx

Aw shucks hun, thank you...if just one person loses weight because they've seen my posts and I've helped in anyway then I'll be happy LOL. Fun definitely started, already worrying I'm eating right and not even had the bread yet LOL.

For the moment I am going to keep weighing in a morning until I know I have a better handle on this, I'm not going to worry about the numbers because I am already there, but I want to see how the week goes with this conso food.

Yesterday my extra food was 1 Apple, 20g Cheese (allowed) and not allowed foods eek: 7 tiny chips off DD plate with my tea and 1 piece of chocolate off a small galaxy bar.

My DD saved me a Galaxy cookie bar from her easter eggs 'for when you get to your weight mummy' she said. So yesterday she proudly presented it to me. LOL, so I decided I would maybe have one piece a day, I don't want to eat the whole thing in one go as that kind of defeats the objective...I actually only had one piece and was really proud of myself for putting the rest in the cupboard. There are only about 6 pieces in the bar. I kind of decided (wrongly I know) that as I hadn't had my bread or full cheese allowance for the day the carb intake and might be offset with the chips and choc LOL :D dopey me!!!

Lost another half pound this morning, I know this will all even itself out, but if my body settles at something slightly lower I won't be worried about it. Can't wait to go shopping with my Mum in July now, so excited to get some new clothes that are forever clothes. Saving every penny I can LOL...

fab post xxx

Yep! Amazing post! I too was scared of eating and also amazed that I didn't have to eat ALL the food at once!

Great post dukannotfatatall!

Hi All,

I have created a new diary for my Conso phase, hoping you'll follow me over there and read up on my Conso exploits

This is my new diary 'Dukan Did it'

Back