Dukan Do It....

Wish I could P, it smelt rather off this morning............so annoyed and not friends with my scales this morning.

Yesterday I was so so so super good, I didn't eat a single morsel after 6pm and actually went to bed hungry, got weighed at ten this morning and it said I'd put half a pound on......I mean what the heck!!!!!! I have no idea what when wrong or why the scales showed a gain, but I was rather upset this morning and it put me in a bad mood for half the day.

Sooo today I have still been good, but I did have a treat/cheat....DD and I went to the park this afternoon and spent the time with friends in the sun. Was a really really lovely afternoon, on the walk home we got an ice cream. So did I........I own up to it, I know it was wrong, but I needed it.

the rest of the days food and drinks have all been totally Dukan.

BF Hearty Breakfast and yogurt and Rhubarb (won't have time for hearty after today as its too time consuming to make)
LN Beef and Lettuce sandwich with Jelly
TE Salmon & Crabmeat Thai fishcakes with Salad and pickles with Yogurt n Rhubarb mixed.
SP Crabstix and Prawns

I'm back to 1/1 so tomorrow is a PP day, planning beef and chicken during the day. Might have all my oatbran at breakfast for a change and then have omelettes for lunch instead of a sandwich. Don't know what yet, will see.

Right off for a nosey round. xx

I've weighed every day cos that's what Dr D says to do, apart from a three week break beginning of the year I have weighed every day, I only analyse because it helps me see where I might have gone wrong if I've had a gain, also when I have had tolerateds it helped to see it. Otherwise how would I know if a tolerated wasn't right for me if I don't see the stall or gain. That's how I discovered Cornflour and Soy sauce aren't my friends LOL.

I know what you mean though, I am likely to see the losses better if I don't weigh, but I don't want to miss that magic day when it says the TW LOL. I didn't restrict myself it was just that as I got hungry if I had eaten then it would have been too late in the night. Almost from the first month I realised that if I ate too late at night it would tell on me when I get weighed the next morning. It was one of those light bulb moments. LOL.

Another gain this morning, quite a horrid one, 1¼lb on, no reasons apart from maybe needing a visit from the whoosh fairy.

Dukan food today been nice, PP Day

BF Porridge and Yogurt
LN Dukan bread with Scambled Eggs and prawns on top
TE BBQ Meatloaf with Cottage Mix and Jelly n Yogurt for pud

Another loss this morning, am snapping at the heels of that TW now. Reached my six and half stone loss today. Woohoo!!! Sooooo close

It'll be another gain in the morning I reckon, so fingers crossed for weekend. I am one of those strange people who seems to gain after a PP day and the PV day I lose more....strange!!!

Got friends coming today to do a craft workshop. Been sorting out DD stuff for her trip away next week, still got to prepare for her birthday and her party..........its all go next week, so much going on LOL.

Lovely sunny day today, clouds finally floated away so the sun is shining properly, drying my washing. Got a pair of crop jeans off ebay so needed to wash them, but I tried them on last night and I was sooooo chuffed. They look fab, no..scrub that....I LOOK FAB!!!!! :D

Food today

BF Porridge and yogurt
LN Chicken Sandwich with Muffin n Yogurt
TE Smoked Haddock and Scrambled Eggs with mussels with Jelly n Yogurt

Have text siddy sue, hoping she's having a brill last few days, can't rem when she's due back, hope its as nice there as it is here right now. Right off to make lunch, just popped in for an update.

Loving your new found body confidence!! you go girl, not long now and youll be at target x

Thanks col. feeling a wee bit bloated today, think its a mixture of hormones and stuff, but its fine. hopefully tummy will clear out overnight.

My size 16 asda cheap trousers are a bit baggy, not sure 14s would fit properly but will have to try and see if I can get some next week and see what they are like. it'll be the fourth pair I've bought since starting the diet LOL. Got a lovely pair of jean crops the other day, can't wait to wear them.

Stayed the same this morning, and a lovely sunny morning it was.

Dukan food today

BF Porridge & Yogurt (forgot to defrost Rhubarb)
LN Chicken Frais Sandwich with Muffin
TE Beef and mushrooms Salad with Jelly n Yogurt.

Lots of fluids today and not many eggs.

Been in school today. Maths course this afternoon which I had a struggle with, it was an interpretation of a question, just goes to show how things written a certain way can be read in two different ways. So now when it comes to the exam I have to worry about how I have interpreted it. Ah well, its all good fun eh LOL.

WELL........I did it. But you've probably guessed from the post I put on the main board. This morning I reached True Weight. Actually a tiny bit beyond it.

Cheered and teared....couldn't help it. Walked into DD bedroom to tell her with tears on my face but met with a clothes question which brought me back down to earth LOL.

So now starts Scary Conso :D I celebrated with an Apple with my breakfast and had half my cheese allowance with my lunch. Apart from the binge at Christmas I haven't had cheese in a year, so I savoured it. Going to buy myself a nice block of something and keep it just for me. Not having any bread as I haven't got any wholemeal in, and already feel a bit bloated so don't want to risk feeling any more blah!!

Rehashed my menu to include a few bits of veg today, but again not really got anything in as I haven't been buying a lot. Need to go shopping again now.

Dukan food today

BF Porridge and Yogurt with Apple ;)
LN Dukan bread with cottage cheese devilled Eggs, a bit of beef and 20g Cheese.
TE is Turkey Burgers and Rashers with Fried Eggs and now including some tomatoes and mushrooms.

Time to plan my first Conso weekly menu. Hmmm, still undecided whether to have PP day as Monday or Thursday, need to think about it. Monday would be easier in the respect of daily jobs etc., but Thursday would tie in with new school day (after summer hols) and mean less chance to pick or cheat.

Forgot to say....when I got back from Daughters dance class, hubby had printed out a congratulations banner and stuck it to the window so when I pulled in I saw it. Also popped some party poppers on me as I walked into the living room. Daughter had quickly gone up to our loft area and made me a card saying congratulations and bought me a can of diet coke out of her own money...bless her.

Even the neighbours saw the sign and stopped me to ask what it was all about, so of course I told them LOL ;)

Wore my jeans and t shirt outfit today, so what if my legs were old LOL, I don't care. Will put a pic up on my picture thread....

Dear Karin

Words fail me.

Kev, my husband, has looked at your photos and doesn't actually believe it's the same woman.

Good on ya, sweetheart. You have earned this.

P x

Awwwwwwwhun I am so chuffed for you. Just seen your post on FB (I've been AWOL from mini ins for a few weeks) just showed TDM your before & after pics & as P's hubby he didn't believe it was the same woman.

You have been a true inspiration, a bug very well done to you !!!!!!!!!

I will have to get back on the D bus ( hopefully when my nan is sorted) We have decided to get married next June so I have 12 months to shift the lard

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Karin

Words fail me.

Kev, my husband, has looked at your photos and doesn't actually believe it's the same woman.

Good on ya, sweetheart. You have earned this.

P x

Aw shucks, thanks Polly, (and Kev) I promise that was me...all 18st of it LOL.

Awwwwwwwhun I am so chuffed for you. Just seen your post on FB (I've been AWOL from mini ins for a few weeks) just showed TDM your before & after pics & as P's hubby he didn't believe it was the same woman.

You have been a true inspiration, a bug very well done to you !!!!!!!!!

I will have to get back on the D bus ( hopefully when my nan is sorted) We have decided to get married next June so I have 12 months to shift the lard

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Jojo, so so lovely to see you, thank you for popping in, thanks for your comments (and TDM) its def me LOL. Hope you get sorted with your Nan soon, its been going on far too long now. How lovely to have a date set, what a great motivator. you know we are here for you when you return. xx

CONGRATULATIONS KARIN x
Thank you Chris xxxx

Whoop whoop whoop!!!!!!! Congratulations dnsf or should I say dnf!!!!!!!! Welcome to conso xxxxxxx enjoy your cheese and fruit!!! You've done amazing - well done you :) glad youve got to tw - you must look and feel amazing - living advert for dukan!!! The best diet In the world!! :) excellent news xxx :) well done you xx

thanks scooter. I did enjoy my cheese and lunchtime (half of it anyway) and my apple at breakfast. Having melon tomorrow if I remember LOL. Didn't have bread though, still feel a bit eek about that LOL. Have decided to wait till next weekend for my celebration meal, will start the full conso week on Monday, just adding veg and the little bits today x

Ah well done Karim. You must now change your use name to Dukan - quite thin actually!

Bet you're on top of the moon!!! You clever, determined lady! Enjoy feeling healthy and gorgeous and slim!!! Xxxx

Lets Get this congratulation post going
:wow::wow::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::wee::wee::party0016::party0048::party0023::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::party0027:

A True inspiration, a Dukan star and fantastic ambassador for any one who doubts this diet. From my heart congratulations and now for the fun xxx

Back