go girly xxx

Dnsf....wow fantastic. You deserve that loss your such a good role model xxx

wow thats fabulous darling :D
Thank you ellie,

go girly xxx
I'm go......ing down!!!

Dnsf....wow fantastic. You deserve that loss your such a good role model xxx
Thanks sid,

It shows that even after all these weeks there are some things to learn. For me its been the oatbran earlier inthe day thing this time round. Also finally, got control of those tolerateds.

Lost another quarter this morning......so close to that next half stone level.

PS only just figured out to multi quote LOL...........only taken me four months !!!

I can't do it...i gave up lol.....im so no into technology ...

LOL sid I found it by accident. Where you click the 'reply with quote' button just under a persons post, next to it on the right there is a speech bubble and + mark. Click that on each of the quotes you want to include, and then click the reply with quote button. it opens a reply box with each of their quotes and you can then write under each. I hovered over it and it said multi quote this message, decided to see what it did. Saves time on answering individual posts.

Thanks Jellie, I am one of these people, that when I start something i am obsessed with finding all the right things todo and make sure it works. When I was pregnant i watched all the tv programs, joined forums, bought books etc.

When i started crafting, I bought papers, cards, magazines......

With the dieting, I have googled, got the book, and asked sooooooooooooooo many questions. this place is ace, thanks to my mum for letting me know it was here, and there is always someone who knows the answer.

I actually had the lemon and tarragon chicken out of the book today. Very tasty.

Ooo I also had some quorn, a peppered steak, am just hoping I didn't do wrong. May post it as seperate question to get opinions.

Lost 1.25lb this morning which means I lost the next half stone so that is now 3.5st. Great stuff.

My treat/cheat was a small bar of scottish tablet. Very tasty. Oh and 1 yes 1, tofffee apple choc finger ......though no clue what they used as apple flavour, didn't taste anything spectacular LOL.

Lost half pound this morning, TOTM upon me again, so next week going to be awful weight wise, never seem to lose the week after, hopefully if this week is a good one again then I will be that much closer to next stone level and won't have to worry about the bloats LOL.

had Chicken & Tarragon out of the Dukan book yesterday, very tasty. And tonight i had Baked Mussells and Stuffed Mushrooms. Those mushrooms were absolutely delish, def having them again.

Thanks to pauline for the new book, have been browsing already. xx

I've just realised looking at my stats that I have gone beyond the half lost and actually showing less than 3 stone to lose.

Also my BMI is so close to that 29.9, I know it will be a while to get there yet, but the fact its less than 1 is amazing. LOL.

Lots of little goals that make us feel good eh.

thank you lotto, feels like a slope too LOL, Whhhhheeeeeeeee !!!!! LOL. :D Dopy me I know.

When I first started this diet I gave myself 5 stone to lose even though that sounded like a massive mountain, and only took me to 13st, but as it started coming off and i wasn't suffereng on the diet and was in control I though, hmm maybe, just maybe I could actually go that bit further and be a proper healthy weight. So then i decided yes i would change it, which meant i was still only half way there. Now I see the stats show that I have less than half way.

I have these images of me being so slim, wearing lovely clothes, even managing to buy size 16 trousers and maybe, please god, size 14 tops. I have already changed my size twice in the half weight lost, no reason for it not to be 4 sizes changed. this is my incentive.....at the moment I am struggling slightly with not cheating, I know I had my treat yesterday, and an ice cream the week before last, but I think they are only single cheats and not ruining me........but putting sweets in my daughters sweet tub, handing crisps to hubby, watching them eat the treats.....it is a bit distracting at the moment. But I think to myself, NO, you don't want it, you've done so well. I turned down a single jelly baby sweet yesterday and that shows willpower.

right enough rambling, off to bed now, got friends coming tomorrow for a craft workshop, got prep to do in the morning and a bit of tidying up. I woke with headache today, mainly the cold I think, so I am hoping to get a better nights sleep and see how we go tomorrow.

hope your workshop went well today :)

Yes thanks ellie, it's good fun.
Put 2lb back on this morning, very annoyed. Can only think it was too late at 7pm for my muffins, and the white wine in the mussel recipe, the one out of the dukan book, could just be TOTM but it doesn't usually happen this early in the week. :( back to mondays weight. Grrrr.

Made kofta meatballs and fajita Patties and had cheese burger pie for tea. Rest of it been frozen.

Chin up DNF...just think where we'd all be without Dukan :) it works and your next weigh in will be a good one to make up for any water/hormones xx

Sarahs right water and our bloody hormones. Xxx

I know guys, thanks. Stayed the same this morning, despite being so blooming careful yesterday, but I've just had a 'moment' reading the recipe book that Pauline sent me.

In it Dr D quotes about salt and alcohol together and their water retention properties. That 1ltr of water weighs 2lb and two teaspoons of salt are enough to retain this water in the body tissues for a day or two. I mean, blimey 1 litre is a lot in the body.

Salt and Alchohol combine to slow down the throughput of the water drunk.

Now I don't drink alchohol as a rule, but I do occasionally use brandy in the chicken liver pate (most of it is cooked off). But I made a Baked Mussell recipe from the Dukan book itself, and he says use white wine, can't rem quantity, but it was about 120ml which is a small glass of water for me. Hardly any of it cooked off, and when I put it in the dish to cook the egg top, I had loads of it to drain away from the cooked dish before I even sat down to eat it. So goodness knows how much was still left.

I also added salt to that dish as its in the recipe, but because its egg, I ground a bit on the top when finished cooking to taste.....eggs and salt are always a combination for me, can't eat a boiled egg without a shake of it LOL.

So if I look at just that recipe, and apply the information he is telling me in the next book, then its contradicting information, in one book he is saying use wine, in the next don#t have alchohol !!! totally thrown me out. It might not just be that, but heck of a coincidence eh???

Anyhow, I am not too disheatened, annoyed yes, but I know that a few days of rightful dieting will put me on the track, really could do with it being a sliding track otherwise Monday's weigh in will look zero after a fantastic start to the week LOL.

I was up at 8 this morning, woke up and just thought, right I'm getting up, and leaving them all in bed. I think DD is up now but she's playing in her bedroom. I've made some more lemon curd, a batch of oopsie rolls for later, cooked my rhubarb for breakfast and just sat and ate my breakfast in peace. Very nice.

We've decided we are gonig to waste a fiver on some cheap fireworks from Asdam, we wasn't going to buy any because of finance situation, but we seem to have said no to a lot of things recently because of money, so after looking at the leaflet that came through the door we decided that a fiver wasn't too much. DD will love it. Need to get a few more bits from shopping too.

Isn;t it funny how prior to the diet if I ran out fo something it could wait till the next week, but now if I run out of something I need it straight away, garlic, sweetner, to name but two on the list. No way can it wait till Thursday....my food neeeeeedddsss them LOL.

Annoyed with asda this week though, went in on Thurs morning and couldn't find the Quark, spoke to two assistants and they both looked for me and considering there wasn't even a space on the shelf for it, they both came to conclusion it must have been deleted from the stock. DELETED!!!!!!! How dare they, we need it. Am hoping its just a week of non stock and that its there again next week. Had to drive to morrisons after asda just to go get some. Not on at all. :(

Back