Dukan Flavourings.. anyone tried these ones?

curvygirlie

I'm running low on my current Dukan Flavourings and am considering buying the following...

Marron Glace (candied Chestnut)
Cheddar
Lemon meringue pie
Nougat

I know some flavours can be a bit hit and miss so wondered if anyone has tried these flavours and let me know what you thought of them??

thanks x

I have the marrons glace which is OK but not one of my favs. My other favs are caramel, nougat, coconut & hazelnut. Seem to have a nutty theme going on :) havent tried any savoury flavourings

does the marron glace actually taste of chestnut?

was thinking of getting it to replace the hazelnut which i've almost used up...

does the marron glace actually taste of chestnut?

was thinking of getting it to replace the hazelnut which i've almost used up...

No, not really, real marrons glace is one of my all time fav things to eat but ........ prefer hazelnut flavouring. It is OK but any of the others I've got I've used in no time Ive had this marrons bottle for ages so .............. I tried blackcurrant & raspberry didnt like them at all!

never had the real thing, but tempted to start looking for them now as I adore roasted chestnuts.....

and cashews
macademias
pecans
almonds
walnuts
brazils
pine nuts

'tis safe to say, I love nuts.. :D

Im the same, curvy love nuts - my daughter's ex fiance was french so when visiting us he would bring marrons and champagne for me what a divine combination - shame the relationship went pear shaped :( mega calories in marrons glace but OMG nectar!!!

sounds heavenly!

just had a look online... they're so expensive!

But think i'll get some, it's my birthday on the 19th so may just treat myself to a box..

.... purely for research purposes though:flirt2:

Back