Dukan flavourings

Mirjam

Never Ever Give Up!
I've just received a bottle of Dukan hazelnut and a bottle of dark chocolate. How much of this can I use - it says max of 1% , no idea how much that is - and with what do I need to dilute it?

Hi Mirjam hope you are ok - would you let me know if you like the flavourings thinking of getting some myself especially the coconut and raspberry :)

I will let you know Chris :)
Am doing sort of ok, my dad's in hospital again :(

It depends what you're trying to flavour. I only ever use Dukan essences for my oatbran biscuits and flavouring my yoghurt.

They're quite strong, I use 3 drops to flavour 4tbsp of natural yoghurt

Hi Chris, he's doing much better although they still don't know what's the problem, just like last time. Thanks for asking :)
Btw, love both the Chocolate and the hazelnut flavourings so you can give them a try too x

Hi Chris, he's doing much better although they still don't know what's the problem, just like last time. Thanks for asking :)
Btw, love both the Chocolate and the hazelnut flavourings so you can give them a try too x
So glad to hear your Dad is doing much better going to get the same flavourings plus coconut, off to order some this minute :D

Back