Dukan ? hope so!

I wish the weather would make up its mind, wet and warm up here today.

I know ive been slacking in the old exercise department and i should look for something that doesn't involve too much jigging and jumping as that aggravates my foot, been thinking about swimming they do a ladies session on a Thursday evening at the local leisure centre. at the moment though im feeling rather knackeroonied, should get the results of the blood test towards the end of the week, so maybe something to consider next week. Must admit that im a little bored on the wii now, i need a change.

Food choices today have been ok,
B rhubarb and Fromage Frais
S lemon and poppy seed muffins
L Sardines (they went down well in work, i was so popular... not lol) Trifle
D Bolognaise ff yogurt

stinky fish or pumpy eggs lol what a choice C :DXXXXX

Oooooh, look at you!!! I just realised you changed your pic -looking gooooood over there!! Do you have another 'before' photo to compare? I love that.

Keep up the good work food wise and maybe best to wait on the exercise if you've got tests coming back. Sardines is a brave work choice by the way. I've been known to hide out in the back of the kitchen with a hard boiled egg you know, and Caro has just been hiding out on the terrace of her gym to eat smoked mackerel. This diet is making us all mental!!

Jx

I did that at Mums the other day LOL. I'd taken my pack up so when Dad made tea they wouldn't have to worry about me LOL. Whilst I put it in the fridge I ate the Egg. Mum was there so it wasn't very secret, but the above made me smile.

Hahaha love the funny stories, new tv series there secret egg eater anonymous

Hihi how funny are these stories? and I have to add how fabulous you look in your new picture my love !!

Aww thanks guys! ill wait a bit longer for the before pics, ive got some crackers taken in March at a retirement do in work.

Having an off day today still feel totally exhausted in fact went to bed for a couple of hours when i got home from work. Woke up at 7pm looked at the clock and thought it was morning lol.

Need to go shopping, need to make muffins, need to do exercise, need to go back to bed cant be bothered tonight at all. In fact i'll say good night and catch up again tomorrow folks Cx:nightf:

Aww CPL, hope you get a decent nights sleep.

Awwwwww C your post sounds a bit flat today, hope you're ok x

Hang on there lady. This sounds a little like the mystery virus that's been going round.... Jx

Hope you feel better soon, col. And crossing fingers for your test results this week

Cx

Thanks folks, i feel a bit better today, still very tired though, its like i haven't recovered from the late night on Saturday! lol.
Work is busy and as i didnt go shopping or make muffins last night i was so unprepared today. Ended up having lunch at 2.30, bought some eggs and prawns from the supermarket for an omelette, got a ff jelly and ff yogurt for afterwards.

Shopping done after work, my son was complaining there was nothing to eat, so hes ok now. Was putting the stuff away and noticed that something had spilled and was all over the fridge ended up having to clean out the fridge before putting the shopping away. Made Mons moussaka for tea and choc orange muffins, jelly ready for tomorrow, sat down to eat at 10pm, oh what a long day, no wonder im knackered!!

Weighed this morning and ive lost a pound. Blood results have come back ok, got an appointment to see the GP next week to see why im still having pain, looking more likely that its probably scar tissue, but we'll see.

Gosh, Col, you must must be exhausted. Usually it's only joodle still up posting at this hour!

Good news about tests and I hope gp sorts you out next week.

Your meals for tomorrow sound great. Hope you won't be eating so late this time!

i dont usually eat so late but by the time i shopped, got home, put it all away and cooked tea. the time just flies by! I hope the GP sort it too, the next investigation could be a gastroscopy, dont really want that tbh. :(

Good news on the 1lb loss C.

Good news on the blood results too, I do wish they've find out what it is for you though x

Back