Dukan ? hope so!

Friday is a PV day.

B fromage frais and rhubarb S muffins D turkey salad with balsamic vinegar. ff yogurt and sf jelly. D Garlic prawn and mushroom stir-fry.

Off to Kidderminster tomorrow for Albert Hall choir practice, should be good and the weather is going to be fabulous so they say!! Got to sort out a picnic for tomoorw ive made some dukan bread so im going to have a butty!! Yay!!

Been out for a walk with the nordic sticks again tonight, there was a lovely sunset and from up on top of Helsby Hill you could see for miles across the Cheshire Plains over to North Wales and the Mersey basin, OH was made up as there were lots of photo opportunities, unfortunately he hadn't taken his camera!

The view sounds fab - Men & camera's - hopeless
Have a good day today singing in the sunshine :D and of course eating your dukan butty

CPL said:
Off to Kidderminster tomorrow for Albert Hall choir practice!

Morning C

Firstly - Albert Hall?! Wowser :D

Secondly - give us a wave!! We live 6 miles from Kidderminster but we'll be there today too ... at Morrisons (ooh, the glamour) and then for William's swimming lesson.

Enjoy your day :D

P x

Your choir must be excellent, wow the albert hall. I am impressed C, the view from your walk sounds stunning, what a beautiful country we live in.....we just need the weather and we would not bother going abroad xxx emjoy your day xxx

Good morning folks!! i took some pictures on my phone from the top of the hill, ill put them up later. The choir is taking part in a festival of choirs in November should be fun and its in a good cause too.

Really looking forawrd to my packed lunch turkey salad butty, crab sticks, ff yog and a couple of bottle of deit pop!! tajt shoud keep me going!!

P ill wave if im passing morrisons, were at the football social club. Have a fab day folks!! Cx

Aww your day and lunch sounds fabby C ENJOY IT !!! :D

Packed lunch was good, but didnt get home until 7pm, and i was famished. So the OH and i went for an Indian and it was really nice, half a larger, Chicken chat on puri (minus puri) chicken shaslick and a small piece of naan bread, mushrooms and onions on the side, coffee and a scoop of vanilla!! brought most of it home in an doggy bag OH will eat it tomorrow lol i was restrained and consciously ate, did feel a bit guilty but it was nice, havent had a Indian meal this year!! Will be back on track tomorrow with a couple of pp days.

Here are a few pics that i took when out for a walk image-2219443799.jpgimage-1333313233.jpgimage-690559397.jpg

Photos are beautiful, you enjoyed your Indian and that's what counts sometimes needs must xxx

Well i didnt weigh today as i knew that it would be bad after the minor detour from Dukan yesterday. Back on track today B porridge, L pk of mussels and turkey slices, D turkey burgers and dukan bread.

Weather has been gorgeous today, been out shopping for Dukan essentials for the week, OH fired up the BBQ for tea this evening.

While we were out shopping i bought a bar stool for the kitchen, i spend loads of time in there standing up cooking and after a while my back hurts. The stool is fab i can sit by the hob and i can see the telly at the same time!! Fab!! x

Lol hubby will be taking your bed in there shortly, the amount of time.your spending in there hahaha

He is very interested in the Dukan food now so has been helping me prepare some of the meals which has been nice, i get him chopping and fetching ingredients for me, he even asked how to make porridge, bless. The thing is as he has been unable to eat properly due to his teeth, so he has lost weight and i think he quite likes it.

Must admit i quite like the cooking now, cant believe im saying that lol x

C, great oh knows your food, I know I'm not eating but hubby can't do any Dukan except boil an egg lol

I too have rediscovered cooking and yes we do spend a huge amount of time in the kitchen don't we LOL. wow on the albert hall. would love to do the proms one time, but its a hugely long time waiting list.

Its just the cookign two lots of meals every time thats annoying, hubby wouldn't touch anything with veg or spice, and daughter not keen on spice either, though she probably would eat most of the rest. I'll have to experiment.

Im really looking forward to the Festival of Brass and Voices at Albert Hall Its open to the public, i think it will be better than the proms, and all the proceeds go cancer research.

Festival of Brass & Voices 2012 - Events - Cancer Research UK

There have been practices all over the country, our local one has been Huddersfield but this weekend we were in Kidderminster, the sound of the voices is amazing!! Just gotta learn all the words :confused:

Its quite easy in our house for preparing meals i make the same for them as i do for me, i just add spuds, rice or pasta. My OH has been unable to eat properly so hes not had bread spuds and stuff than needs lots of chewing, the weight has fallen off him.

If you come across any successful experiments please share, im all for trying new stuff. Cx

My hubby was the one who cooked before I started this, and now he and I spend time in the kitchen together, him preparing his meals and me mine. He has been sampling some of my dukan food and would happily eat most of it, but I think he sees how much effort it takes and realizes its safer if he looks after himself!

Last year we knocked out a wall and put in a bar counter between kitchen and living room. I love sitting there on my bar stool watching tv and chatting to OH in the kitchen. Enjoy, Col!

Well the bar stool is working a treat!! loving sitting in the kitchen watching a bit of telly doing a bit of cooking its all good!!

PP day today, yogurt and rhubarb for breakfast, cooked the rhubarb in lemonade very nice!!, ff yogurt for break time, chicken salad for lunch with a ff yogurt. D diet coke chicken S muffins.

Great diary Collette, you sound upbeat! Hope they get your pain sorted out.

I too have fallen in love with cooking again because of this. Also helps to have moved out of a flat with the tiniest and worst designed kitchen ever - not even space for 2 people in it!

I think the curry sounds great, especially as you were restrained - I bet there wouldn't have been a doggy bag pre-Dukan! No offense, I mean that's what would have happened to me anyway!

I'm going to check out tickets to your concert. Love the Albert Hall and this is as good an excuse to go as any - love hearing choirs. Just hope it doesn't clash with a week's holiday I've got in Nov.

Keep going Collette, you're doing fab! Jx

PS Am I spelling your name right?!

Great diary Collette, you sound upbeat! Hope they get your pain sorted out.

I too have fallen in love with cooking again because of this. Also helps to have moved out of a flat with the tiniest and worst designed kitchen ever - not even space for 2 people in it!

I think the curry sounds great, especially as you were restrained - I bet there wouldn't have been a doggy bag pre-Dukan! No offense, I mean that's what would have happened to me anyway!

I'm going to check out tickets to your concert. Love the Albert Hall and this is as good an excuse to go as any - love hearing choirs. Just hope it doesn't clash with a week's holiday I've got in Nov.

Keep going Collette, you're doing fab! Jx

PS Am I spelling your name right?!

Your spelling my name right Joodle, some spell it with one L, my dad liked then name as it was one of his ex girlfriends apparently!! lol

The Albert Hall will be fab!! Those who have been before say its very emotional especially when they turn the lights down and dedicate a piece to those who have died from cancer. Im really looking forward to it now. Be lovely to see you there.

The last couple of day have been a nightmare, there was a horrendous crash on the M56 yesterday, this caused the roads to be Gridlocked for hours and hours took me 3 hours to get home from work a journey that usually takes 15 minutes. Today ive been suffering with a migraine headache and had to go to bed to sleep it off, but its passed now thank god.

Food choices have been ok, B for the last couple of day has been fromage frais and rhubarb, S choc caramel muffins, L yesterday was smoked salmon and eggs and D was seabass, Today lunch was Garlic chicken ff yogurt, muffins, D not hungry in bed with headache.

Still feeling upbeat and happy about the way my weight is going although it is slow, but thats fine i like the downwards trend and itll take as long as it takes to get to where i want to be. Cant see it being october tho, looking more like christmas.

Still need to get my act together with the exercise lark, may consider walking at lunch time tomorrow, we have a huge field that i could walk round i have my sticks in the car too, so no excuse. I thought about doing the Race for Life next year, i have a joint problem but if im weighing less then it shouldnt be too much of a problem.

Going to have to go to bed now, will catch up with the diaries tomorrow there are so many of them but i do like seeing how people are getting on. Night Folks have a fabulous pure protein Thursday!! Yay I remembered!! Cxx

Exactly C, you'll get to tw, we're patient arnt we? Your doing great and loving the concert for cancer, I can imangine how emotional it will be. Your looling great and if it takes till xmas it takes to xmas at least we can see the end, as before we started Dukan we were lost xxx have a great day xxx

Back