Dukan ? hope so!

All is well on planet Collette (OH often thinks im on a different planet lol) CG, thanks for asking, in fact I have had a fab day today!! Work is fab, family are fab and i feel fab!!

Im losing weight slowly and ive worked out that i dont mind people commenting that ive lost weight, its when they want to know how much, that i think is what bothers me!! I just give a ball park figure now,

Did a marathon cook off this evening, veggie soup for tomorrow, veggie rosties for tomorrow and a batch of choc toffee muffins and turkey koftas with chilli sauce.

I do feel the urge to pick up my Dukan book and re read a few chapters again, i tend to do this when im feeling like i need a kick up the jacksy, especially where the exercise is concerned, im so motivated to do the cooking and menu planning but cant seem to do the same for the exercise programme!! I think about it, and plan it in my head, but just can seem to put the thoughts into actions.

Today had been protein Thursday!! Rhubarb and fromage frais for breakfast, lunch was a bit of a concoction of chicken, salmon and eggs with balsamic. ff yogurt. D turkey koftas with chilli sauce. S muffins.

Wow, everything is right with the world today :)
I know what you mean about the exercise, I've the same problem. I wish I could be like those people who need to go work out every day, like it's just part of their day like going to work. But alas, that's just not me. I made a to do list for this week with exercise 3x, and it seemed to help as I've already done 2 days' worth and tomorrow morning will be my 3rd exercise day!
Hope you have another fab day tomorrow! nite nite :)

Good luck C tomorrow at hospital xxx your in such a good place at the moment super glue your feet and stay there xxxx:D

I do feel good, im making good food choices and my clothes are getting looser, in fact i probably need more trousers for work as i can get these off without undoing them lol.

I think that if i can get my head around the exercising, then the weight loss may be better? Have to take a leaf outta your book CG plan to do exercise at certain times of the week.

Sid I was at the Doc last Friday, still on the new meds and they seem to be helping too, only need to go back if the pain is still causing problems, up to now its been fine,thank god! dont fancy the endoscope :(

An exercise schedule is great. The main reason I go to a gym is for the structure and routine, as I do have yoga videos and a clunky old treadmill at home but never use them. But my Monday and Wednesday classes are in my calendar, and if I get it out the way early in the week then I can relax. And then anything else is a bonus, like cycling to work or walking / sailing on the weekends.

I do think exercise is important, both for making the weightloss faster and especially for toning up the loose bits. And for all the endorphins and feel good factor, etc :)

Even if you're not at a gym you can still make a regular appointment in your diary. Good luck ,
Cx

omg, C, I have lost a week lol

Exercise is more for health reasons than weightloss. The Doctor recommends it, after you've lost the weight, for toning up too. I'm not doing much yet but my plan is to start in September when the kids are back at school - will probably find Xmas planning and preparation an excuse to stop me doing that, though!

Today ive been to the hairdressers and been tinted and trimmed, feel more human now. On the way back from the hairdressers i thought wouldnt it be nice to get my ears pierced again, (last time i had them done i was 10, and nearly fainted lol) a second pair of earrings would be nice, as i was having these thoughts i passed a beauty salon and before i knew it i was in there choosing studs!! The girl asked me if i was ok with needles, as i administer them on a regular basis i said im fine, just dont like them being given to me, big wuss i know lol.It was ok i didnt faint but it did hurt. So now i have a lovely pair of little diamond studs that are twinkling away. I love them, OH hates them!!

B yogurt, turkey rashers, mushrooms and scrambled eggs S muffins L chicken slices D BBQ turkey steaks with salad.

Muffins baked, trifle setting, and meat marinating ready to cook.
CX

Getting daring in my old age!! It could be worse i could have got a tattoo!! hmm quite fancy a little bit of ink, need to get over my needle phobia first lol

What about CDs nips Collette. .......fancy them next oooouuuuccchhhh.

Up early this morning to do an exercise video!!!!!! Yes you heard me!!

Me and the Fitness Collection DVD (bargain from B&M, 8 exercise discs for a £5) that consisted of a pair of professional dancing twins, who are extremely fit and agile, with me in the conservatory with the gym ball, doing a bit of free style keep fit too. Rock on, ill be paying for it later lol.

Weigh in today 2 lbs gone, yay! nearly at the 2 stones marker.

Had brekkie, turkey rashers, egg on dukan bread, coffee and a glass of SF juice. I made pate yesterday and its set nicely in the fridge going to have some on dukan bread later, OH has already had a go at it, reports that it is very nice. Chicken defrosting for later, will make a chicken dinner for us all tonight.

Booked a holiday in North Wales this morning a gorgeous, not so little, cottage near Rhosneigr. My boy is going to bring a friend and OH will have his Camera for company, and ive got some catching up to do with Mr Grey ;)

Exercise video! You go girl! And here I sit eating my sinful 1.5% fat Creamfields natural yoghurt :)
The holiday sounds fab, it must be gorgeous up there. Well jel! :)

Just read that back, how old do i sound? videos went out with the ark!!
We love Wales, especially Anglesey, spent many family holidays there as a kid, always happy times. Enjoy your wonderful creamy yogurt!! xx

Great loss Collette wow 2 stone around the corner xxx laughed about your vidio collection lol do you wear frocks and roughe hehehe....but really must agree with CG, i didnt notice till you said :D

Back