Dukan ? hope so!

Col, I wouldn't do the second opinion thing personally. Crikey, nothing's been diagnosed yet! And it can't be potentially life-threatening or you wouldn't be waiting weeks for an appointment. Just chill, woman! Seriously, I'm sure it will be absolutely fine - my 16-year-old got referred to the eye hospital for the same thing last year and it was nothing - just prepare yourself for a very long session at the hospital and lots more drops in the eyes!

Meanwhile, I'm glad to hear you're Dukan-trolling along, lovely. Keep it up xxx

How you doing Hun ? X

Back to normality now, although people keep bringing christmas crap into work because they dont want it hanging around the house. Ive been good, i made them shift it all into the dining room i counted up 4 full boxes of biscuits 2 tins of chocolates and a packet of rum truffles, and somebody brought in cupcakes that they had made with their new baking kit its just ridiculous!!!

Hiya i doing ok thanks. Trying not to worry about my eyesight what will be will be!! Been having a few sight issues but have managed to increase the font size on the computer in work and dimmed the background so its not too glaring. I have reduced the amount of time spent on the computer and im having regular breaks as after an hour of writing up notes yesterday everything was going blurry. Back to Choir practice last night, got to admit was struggling reading the music but to make things better i got my DVD of the Albert Hall.

Food plan is going good, had a huge seafood platter for tea, turkey koftas for lunch with chilli sauce, muffins have gone so i need to make another batch tomorrow night.

Mmmm food sounds lovely, good for you re the eyes and taking it a day at a time and for realising your limits with the pc etc., too many people don't bother and try to carry on and end up paying for it

Food sounds yummy C, hope you are doing ok x

Great food and your right not to worry xxx it cant change things xxx hope your sorted soon xxx

Well all is ok although i went out last night with my friend for my birthday (November) she wanted to take me out for a meal. Had tuna steak and veggies and a teeny weeeny piece of choc torte with some ice cream and 2 small lasses of Rose, not Dukan i know, but will be back on track today. Lunchtime had salt and pepper chicken with a salad Porridge for breakfast.

Received a letter from the GP yesterday to go on the choose and book to make an appointment our local hospital has a 53 day wait, and the one in Runcorn has a 12 day wait! oooh which one to choose, no brainer really!! lol The only thing is that the flaming computers are all down so wont let me book anything!! oh the joys of technology!!

not long to wait then xxx That meal was a gala meal and if your Dukan good wont make a difference xxx Have a good day xxx

I agree with the cake....sounds yummy. its so annoying how we all have to wait all the time with NHS appointments, at least 12 days is better option. Hope you got booked ok.

Eye appointment booked for the 28 Jan, I am on leave that week too so should be ok, just not sure about driving if they have to put more drops in, but ill sort it.

Anyway, i lost 4 lbs but i went a bit doolally and ended up putting it back on. Think its stress related i eat when im stressed. It looks like there will be some redundancies and aspirational interviews taking place in work following the service redesign. Fanbloodytastic!!.... not

Eye appointment booked for the 28 Jan, I am on leave that week too so should be ok, just not sure about driving if they have to put more drops in, but ill sort it.

Anyway, i lost 4 lbs but i went a bit doolally and ended up putting it back on. Think its stress related i eat when im stressed. It looks like there will be some redundancies and aspirational interviews taking place in work following the service redesign. Fanbloodytastic!!.... not

Aspiration all interviews? Sounds bloody hideous, Coll.

Hang in there girlfriend, just do what you've got to do.

Much love
P x

bloody hell.....................Col youll soon get back on track, think we are all guily of eating when stressed xxx

Back