Dukan ? hope so!

Collette think Im going to relocate up the M6 for a few days so you can get me back in the routine ......... well done girl X

Pouting fish ???? What's that then ??? Not that I'd probably eat it I'm funny about fish x

The pouting was quite nice bit like cod fillet but quite boney probably wont have it again, dont really do bones in fish but it was ok got it from Morrisons.
Not been on for a couple of days but im still doing ok. Thursday was pp day and friday pv day, made sweet and sour chicken and had porridge fromage frais and rhubarb for breakie. chicken curry for tea tonight. So food choices have been good.

Went for a routine eye test today, i failed the peripheral eye test on my left eye and after the check up the optician told me that my vision is borderline for driving. She was concerned that my sight had rapidly deteriorated and went on a put drops in to dilate the pupils. She said she couldnt see anything obvious but wanted a 2nd opinion so has referred me to the hospital to get checked out. Fingers crossed it will be nothing. fab start to the new year!!

Bloody hell Col.................Your a nurse so I know what you lot are like, so stop thinking the worst a little knowledge is dangerous. Keep positive your doing fab on Dukan.xxx

C I had a referral to the hospital after my last eye test & admittedly I was under them for a year & had several appointments it dud turn out to be nothing so fingers crossed its the same for you x

lol i should know better, but ive diagnosed brain tumors and all kinds of things, Mr Google is very forthcoming. I shouldnt do it, going to be on pins until the appointment comes through. Got a big birthday this year, seems things start to break or fall off at my age, i need a big roll of gaffa tape to stick things back on again lol

Sundays consist of housework, washing and tonight the start of dancing on ice!! Went for a run out in the car with hubby to try and find the unit where our son will be practicing with his band tomorrow night. Its in the middle of nowhere and not easy to find. Mr Grumpy was in fine fettle, the complaining was taken to a new level, roads were too narrow, the trees are too high, the lights arent light enough, every driver was considered a looney, tbh i wish that i had gone on my own lol.

Been a bit out of sorts today, have had to increase the font size on the laptop so i can read it, hubby said to stop fretting and go and book into another optician for a 2nd opinion which i may consider doing. Food choices have been a bit ropy but have got my plan sorted for next week and a batch of choc orange muffins made. chicken is defrosting for tomorrow so all is not lost.

Try not to worry Collette - she said just to be on the safe side so that sounds fairly positive in itself! Did they say how long the referral will take??? Is it worth going private ahead of time if possible to put your mind at rest? Just a thought . Sounding like you are Dukan good though so that is fabbbbbb! x

The optician said it could be a few weeks before the appointment comes through. I may just book another appointment in a different optician maybe it was just a bad day

Col, my hubbys been complaining of headaches and smelling smoke, no one smokes and we live in a smokless area, A friend whos a nurse said yesterday for him to go to doctors soooooo Ive checked it out on google and hes got a brain tumor or a sinus infection lol probably all in jis head but we do worry. A second eye test sounds like a good idea xxx

I get referred occasionally because of the same thing... S far it's always turned out to be nothing to worry about, aren't those drops nasty though

Never mind drive you can't see for ages lol

He only went and bought me the Paul Hollywood baking book! Well its on display in the kitchen but no more baking till at least easter!!

wish someone would buy me Paul Hollywood lol - its those pale blue eyes - my word (in my daughter's words) FIT OR WHAT!

wish someone would buy me Paul Hollywood lol - its those pale blue eyes - my word (in my daughter's words) FIT OR WHAT!

Oh I know!!! and he always wears a colour that bring the colour out in his eyes, bit of a hunk!! lol x

Oh I know!!! and he always wears a colour that bring the colour out in his eyes, bit of a hunk!! lol x

Totally agree Collette - John Waite who won the latest series went to school with my daughter, his mother lives in the same village. Lovely lad.

Sorry to read the worry you have with your eyes. Hope it can get sorted asap Collette. My sister in law is a nurse I'vestopped asking her for any diagnosis as she always puts the wind up me!

I saw John on that xmas quiz of the year, hes got a book coming out and hes going to pastry school!!

I put the wind up myself, so to speak lol too much knowledge sometimes

Oh col, norty girl, leave that google alone......waiting is just blooming annoying too. I'm sure you'll be fine hunni, just concentrate on the diet LOL.

Back