Dukan ? hope so!

Brilliant! Especially since you did it just by normal eating. So are you on dukan for the last 3lbs? Cx

Well i said i would give ww a go for four weeks and try to get a stone off. See what happens.

I was out last night for a birthday meal had prawns and pasta with apple crumble and ice cream plus a couple of gasses of rose wine. Feeling in control, at the moment xx

Excellent, Col. Crossing fingers ww works our for you! The birthday meal sounds delicious :)

Cx

oooh glad to see you back here. The one downside of viewing Minimims from one's phone on subscribed threads is that we miss returners! If I subscribe to your thread Col, promise to come back regularly?!! For instance, I for one would love to see what you're eating on WW. (I'm doing my own thing but am always keep to pick up ideas from other plans!!).

I hope you've managed to get back on track since that delicious birthday meal... if not, now's the time... :D

Well i am just rubbish at this dieting lark!! The more dieting i do the fatter i get!! I have cancelled the ww membership tonight. ive been looking at the intermittent fasting malarky, do that a couple of times a week see what happens!! xx

Dieting makes us fatter... dukanista has been having success with the intermittent fasting. I'm sure she'll be around soon. I'd be scared of hunger!

Hooray! Do it, Col!

I'm on week 7, fasting for 24 hours twice a week and loving it. Halfway to tw already although things have slowed down recently as I've had wall to wall house guests and social commitments for the past month. But no gains!

Just on the bus home now after my Friday fast which I ended with a slap up Chinese dinner, beer, ice cream and wine. I'm supposed to be dukanning on the non fast days but will pick that up after the holiday period :)

Overall, definitely recommended. Let me know if you want any info Cxx

Last edited:
Had a stressful few weeks had interview and had to do a presentation for work to get onto a course. Anyway been accepted do now I'm not as stressed going to give the fasting a go from Monday and see what happens xxxxx

Well done on being accepted, Col, and I hope the stressful period is over now.

How exciting that you're going to try fasting! Which version will you do? Might be best to try a few options until you hit one that you can live with?

Good luck!

Cx

Course has started and it's so stressful and intense, got 2 assignments and an exam to complete before Christmas.

Weight and eating is shocking!!! Stress makes me eat and I've developed bruxism, dentist considering a tooth guard for sleeping until then I have exercises to to, not stopped me eating rubbish though.

I really need to get some control over this keep getting books out and reading them but I'm so preoccupied with the course finding it hats to fit other stuff in my head.

Hope everyone is ok xxxxx

Oh col xxx your doing f great on your course let's see what we can lose between now and Xmas xxx

Col what plan are you following or thinking of ? X

Oh how times change, just spent the past hour or so reading through my old diary, cant believe that was me!! so organised and motivated bring that woman back right now!!

The past year has been interesting, ive managed to pass my nursing degree in one academic year, never thought i would be able to do that ever!! My gorgeous boy is at Uni in his 2nd year, and working as a Barista. In addition my OH started a new job too! its good all round.

I now find myself back to square 1 with regard to weight gain and dieting, need to get my head together but im feeling so confused over what to eat, whats healthy and whats not, hence the revisiting of the dairy. Im currently having a weekly PT at the local gym and i'm feeling the benefit, just the food letting me down at the moment. Need to lose at least 3 stones as we are off to Australia next year, they may confuse me for a great white and try to harpoon me lol. Cx

Hello Coll, I've seen pictures of you and great white you are not!

Smoke and mirrors jo, that's what it is lol

Not well this week been off work suffering. food coming tomorrow may have a look at D2 and make a plan, gotta get BP down xx

HEEEEEEEELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Just thought id pop in for a chat and a catch up.
Its been 4 years since i started Dukan and lost around 3 stone. Since then ive tried SW WW Healthy eating calorie counting, joined the gym now I find I'm back to square 1 and looking for the motivation and control I had when I first started Dukan. I'm going to get my books out and give it a go!!

Hiya folks this is my new account I got locked out of the old one and can’t get back in because the email provider doesn’t exist anymore 😩 .
Anyway it’s been a while, been at SW and WW without any success so I’ve been reading my old diary just to get my head around what I did to lose weight last time, god I was so committed!! How did I do that!! So the plan is to start back with Dr D on the 1june, I have a trip to Rome this week and Ed Sheeran concert so not a good time to make a restart, then it’s BH weekend so 1st June is a good place to get back on the Dukan bus 🚌
This forum was always a good support network and I’ve made some great friends.
Catch you all soon
Cx

Hi good luck xxx

I was doing fab. Still on a 2 week holiday and Dukan went straight out of the window

Back